• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Genghis Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser14881

AGENT,

What if Erinne plays on Beta? What if he/she just read the information there or in the Wiki? What's the purpose of a discussion board if you can't, well, discuss. The BETA affects us all, directly or indirectly, and Erinne just made a comment about the bonus it used to be which, if not discussed and taken into account on BETA, would come here and to all servers as a Defense Bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109552

When this historical quest line was on the beta server, I published a video about it in my YouTube channel:

DeletedUser115727

So we just wait for the questline to show up today? Any information about time, timezone?

DeletedUser115100

Here come the Mongols!

Genghis Khan is coming to your city October 10th, so check out the announcement and video here and let us know if you've got any questions or feedback below.

Thanks!
Richard & Team

The Genghis Khan Quest Line is not showing yet the announcement of its start was showing on the screen. Bug?

DeletedUser108673

The Genghis Khan Quest Line is not showing yet the announcement of its start was showing on the screen. Bug?

Inno should get a beta server to stop these bugs before things go live ...... oh wait....

DeletedUser109475

Obviously the cleaner has unplugged the little hard drive to plug in the vacuum cleaner halfway through patching the questline in.
I seriously doubt my city is going to turn into smouldering ruins for the sake of a quest or two.

DeletedUser111147

Epic fail, play now then zilch lol, maybe in an hour or 2 it will be fixed

DeletedUser109510

Let's hope he's losing and so will be weaker when he gets here

Eden7c

Private
"...Epic fail, play now then zilch lol, ..."

"...he's probably off fighting somewhere else for now..."

Not in Avarhall for sure ;o)