• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Genghis Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Here come the Mongols!

Genghis Khan is coming to your city October 10th, so check out the announcement and video here and let us know if you've got any questions or feedback below.

Thanks!
Richard & Team

DeletedUser113278

Not sure this one is going to be too popular seeing you have to acquire a province to complete it... but that's ok, can't win 'em all

DeletedUser115027

So??

It doesn't seem to have now, so what's the use of that comment?
I am sorry if you did not find my comment useful, but I do not think it was out of line for me to comment about the thematic relevance of an event building in the event's feedback thread. To be frank, I do not see what the use of your comment is, other than to try to pick a fight.

Not sure this one is going to be too popular seeing you have to acquire a province to complete it... but that's ok, can't win 'em all
Wouldn't be a proper Genghis Khan event without having to conquer something :D. May have issues completing this on some of my side cities, but I can live with that. I don't really need the attack boost there anyway.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
As long as they've removed the damn "scout a province" with 0 alternative...
I've still got an open province from the Fall event. I don't care if the alt option is 'donate 10k goods' - I just don't want to be forced to open yet another damn province when there's so freaking few to begin with from BA through colonial. -_-

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
As long as they've removed the damn "scout a province" with 0 alternative...
I've still got an open province from the Fall event. I don't care if the alt option is 'donate 10k goods' - I just don't want to be forced to open yet another damn province when there's so freaking few to begin with from BA through colonial. -_-
My problem is I HAVE NO MORE PROVINCES TO SCOUT! I am only in CA but I have reached the Prog era which makes fighting near impossible... and negotiations so expensive :(

DeletedUser115727

My problem is I HAVE NO MORE PROVINCES TO SCOUT! I am only in CA but I have reached the Prog era which makes fighting near impossible... and negotiations so expensive :(
Why is fighting near impossible in late eras? I'm relatively new player and from comments i suppose there is some gap in gameplay at some point?

DeletedUser113901

That's no problem it's easy to fight 2 eras up with 110% 90% now with TA you can easily get 130% 110%, wich lets you advance by fighting 2 eras and a half up. And trading can be done too and it's not that expensive. Of my 3 main worlds I have one in EMA that's beginning LMA on map, one in PE that's in the middle of PME and a second PE that's beginning CE. I really don't see what makes it a blocker.

Emberguard

Legend
Why is fighting near impossible in late eras? I'm relatively new player and from comments i suppose there is some gap in gameplay at some point?
Depends on your fighting GBs and what you have in your city. Even skipping Cathedral of Aachen until just recently being in Industrial age the fighting is quite easy with Zeus and CDM at lvls 8-9.

The problem comes when you skip significantly ahead on the map from the age you're currently in. At that point the best course of action is to first advance through the tech tree to match the map and then upgrade your fighting GBs if you have lvls left to increase on them. (assuming you want to have the option of fighting the map)

Other then that the only thing you really could do is activate a tavern boost, combine it with any attack boosts in your inventory and if you're able to upgrade a fighting GB do so.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
l2tcpv
l2tcpv
http://prntscr.com/l2tcpv

I think the spelling should be 'Khan' (in both US an UK English).

Agent327

Overlord
I am sorry if you did not find my comment useful, but I do not think it was out of line for me to comment about the thematic relevance of an event building in the event's feedback thread. To be frank, I do not see what the use of your comment is, other than to try to pick a fight.

It isn't relevant cause for most here the building is totally new. So all you are saying is look at me. I also play on the beta.

Wouldn't be a proper Genghis Khan event without having to conquer something :D.

Right, like they ever look at these things. There are m/o alternatives, or you can visit taverns. Not very Genghis don't you think?

DeletedUser

Gorgeously crafted end prize.

Love the rendering: the oxidation on the statue, fantastic job!
I’d place it even if it gave nothing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115027

It isn't relevant cause for most here the building is totally new. So all you are saying is look at me. I also play on the beta.
I actually don't, but I had read about the previous effect on the forums. I had not realised it was considered poor taste to mention information from beta, but I can see how it can be confusing for other players. I will refrain from doing so on the future, and for now I will just say I like the attack boost effect and find it fitting.

DeletedUser113278

I didn’t take it like that at all. It seemed obvious from his first comment It was merely just a simple comment on how it had changed from beta... Not ‘look at me, I play on beta’... Not sure how you came to that conclusion.