• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General Town Question's (Indy Age Help)

DeletedUser111420

Good evening to all fellow Emperors\Empress',

I'm currently sitting pretty in the Indy Era with a bunch of GB's, I can't help but feel I'm doing something low. Coins are very low (probably due to buying FP's so often, currently costing me near 40k per FP). Please see below for my town's layout.

Right side:
20524507_10156174862260606_1591899743_o.jpg

Left side:
20524274_10156174862320606_44561093_o.jpg

My GB's are at the current levels:
ARC: 2 - CdM: 5 - Cape: 2 - St. Marks: 3 - Alcatraz: 2 - Inno: 3 - FoD: 2 - LoA: 3 - Obs: 5 - ToB: 4 - ToR: 3 - Zeus: 4 - CoA: 2 - Hagia: 5

Now, I know that I have a bit of an issue with wanting GBs as soon as possible without levelling them, now my question is what to level to where. I've been told that getting ARC to 10 alongside Cape to 5-6 ASAP and leaving the others on 3-4 is generally fine and then spend about 80% of FP on researching technologies.

What I'd like to know:
What is your argument for GB vs Technology? Do you feel it's better to research as soon as possible or build GB's? I'm nearly at enough Indy Age goods to put the RAH up, which of my current buildings would you consider getting rid of to make room?

Do you agree with my plan to level Arc 2-10 and then Cape 2-6?

I appreciate all feedback and help. Probably worth mentioning that I try to compete in GE finishing level 4 every week. This hurts my goods ALOT so I think CdM & Zeus to high level would be my prio after the two above.

Thanks fellow FoEers.