- Antique Dealer – allow bidding like somewhat eBay does, lowest bid and highest bid so we don’t have to monitor it that closely
- Instances in Feudal Japan or Vikings…no instances like in the worlds…why not, but make those extremely special to the era, or difficult to find with diamonds as a reward
- Normal worlds we have, insert instances like Christmas tree, but difficult to find of sorts, and offer nice reward behind it…like diamonds or event rewards that might be in place for the time era
- Antique Dealers – allow us to sell off buildings of any nature from our world that we’ve built…but perhaps treat it like “used cars” the price is lower, but depending on the building, offer trade coins and if applicable gems to go with, but discounted being…it was used in a world beforehand….
- Instances period – for special events, like the Christmas event…hid a tree light up in the forest somewhere, difficult to find unless zooming in on…or in the rocky mountains or cave entrance…
- Finally, some sort of log report that would allows us to see what we have built in our world and is currently in use, so it may prevent replication and give us an idea of where we are and what we have built….
- Operating several worlds, and belonging to different Guilds…isn’t that sort of like perhaps fighting yourself if in one world you in the Pack Guild and in another Just A Guild…??? If we run several worlds, shouldn’t we be able to belong to the same guild to prevent us from having to fight ourselves in another guild?