• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

r21r

Major-General
i'm also moving slowly to russian server, not much online/competition here.
will keep my cities for new world openings if any, can't find "Fun" in the older worlds :-(

will keep logging here every now and then, do not worry about me 8-)

Emberguard

Legend
will keep logging here every now and then, do not worry about me
partying-face-apple.png
Glad to hear it

Emberguard

Legend
well done but set your sights on winning all the pvp tornaments, its a lot harder trying to win each era each week but its a good challenge
Only if you have competition :P

At the time of GBG‘s introduction only 5% of all players played GvG. So your competition in lower ages is likely against:
1) the 5% that play GvG if they happen to be in your hood
2) those fighting your neighbours, which means utilising other players bad defenses to get points in lower age towers

Could be a bit of fun though if you do have someone trying to be champion in each age to compete against

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1634344837708.png
1634344892858.png

Special offers indeed, lol. That seems more excessive then usual. They really milking that new server ey. 24,000 diamonds for the building, 12,800 for the fields, so 36,800 diamonds for the set. Funny thing is that would still be so many FP's on a new world's city that anyone who does spend the 300 dollars+ worth will dominate in FP's for an extremely long time, especially if they also made their city Wheat fields on the last day of the event. Good luck new server ey.

Burpo

Sergeant
Special offers indeed, lol. That seems more excessive then usual. They really milking that new server ey. 24,000 diamonds for the building, 12,800 for the fields, so 36,800 diamonds for the set. Funny thing is that would still be so many FP's on a new world's city that anyone who does spend the 300 dollars+ worth will dominate in FP's for an extremely long time, especially if they also made their city Wheat fields on the last day of the event. Good luck new server ey.
And why not? It seems sensible to me.
If people are desperate to be number 1 on any given server, they should be happy to pay through the nose for it.
Smart thinking too as the wheat field is the best attack building by far.
Good luck for both spenders and developers :)

I am almost tempted to start a city on Tuulech just to rubberneck at the top cities :) :)

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Correction, the Event didn't exist on the new world

Oh really? interesting, so looks like Diamonds spenders are gonna have to wait for Halloween then, interesting.

Honestly amazed they didn't have it running on it. What appears to have happened though is the server launched before the castle system - people bought diamond bundles, then the castle system came out, and the people who waited now have an advantage. Surprised they didn't release the server at the same time as the castle to prevent that from happening - as they didn't let the event run at server launch

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Happy someone pays for my free ride :-)

See, usually there's be more reasons and less excuses, problem being so many have quit the game now, even people that have spent 10k on the game have quit, does that make it better? I'd rather a safe and secure ride that actually exists, then a shaky ride that loses its spenders then the game goes away forever and no one can play it again, spenders don't keep the servers going, the devs do. The games dying, losing players, needs a lot of fixing and many previous updates reverted, and their plan? release a new server to milk players.