• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

r21r

Major-General
1626253871612.png

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
any idea, what happened to DarkUros222? : (
i admit he was the most friendly mod i ever met in this forum...he seems to be not not seen for ages, no sign of him in L world too :/

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
another missing person, does anyone have news what happened to @Cursedveggie? one of the most active person in this forum :/ he seems to be inactive for a long time..wonder is he taking a vacation or quit the game(i hope not) :/

Forwandert

Major-General
Giskler looks to have stopped posting regularly Aug/Sept last year about the same time Agent left apart from a couple of posts (Since we're already discussing missing players). Perhaps they missed them to much to continue posting.

Seems to have been quite a year for regular posters to stop posting but guess it's a lot easier to notice the missing posters as the amount left diminishes. Might have already been like that but it doesnt give you any incentive to post when theres hardly anybody around. There does look to be a decent amount joining but nobody seems to post that much.

Maybe (If inno is interested) it would be worth reaching out to the players and finding out why the forums not being used or why players don't want to if they don't. Most of the ingame messages point you in this direction to read them and it's slightly confusing that the forum is so quiet when the numbers online jump up so much when a new ingame message is sent out and people generally have an opinion on things but not so much here even when paying. You would think they would want this forum to look more active with it being a focal point of the ingame messages as it gives the impression hardly anyone is playing. Or perhaps they decided they want it quieter so it's easier to maintain.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Giskler looks to have stopped posting regularly Aug/Sept last year
No, she was still actively playing in the game. plus she once spoke in forum when SAV was released
she said comment of FI=garbage GB

Agent left
agent, he is active forum mod in the us forum, in my theory, possibly, knight is agent. Agent became inactive since knight came to the forum. possibily the same person. theres many evidence i think so but i wont say here
Maybe (If inno is interested) it would be worth reaching out to the players and finding out why the forums not being used or why players don't want to if they don't. Most of the ingame messages point you in this direction to read them and it's slightly confusing that the forum is so quiet when the numbers online jump up so much when a new ingame message is sent out and people generally have an opinion on things but not so much here even when paying. You would think they would want this forum to look more active with it being a focal point of the ingame messages as it gives the impression hardly anyone is playing. Or perhaps they decided they want it quieter so it's easier to maintain.
yea thats a nice idea