• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

StitchWho

Private
Hello, not sure if anyone else has noticed and I'm not sure where to put this in the forum but the Energy Cannons (Venus age fast unit) say they cannot be attacked by artillery units but for some reason they can be attacked by the Power Dragons (Venus age artillery unit). Anyone know why this is?

Forwandert

Major-General
Its abilities cancel out the def ability.

Screenshot_20210513-182847_Forge of Empires.jpg

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
oh what a beautiful day in gbg : D
a great season after the hell-like endless gbg weeks(or should i say THREE MONTHS) now a nice round...phew
11.PNG
22.PNG

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
That's not a nice round, that's just sector swapping and farming
what i call nice round is to have a CB round we are doing, not GETTING CB ed. instead
which due to the gbg shuffle, same guild met for 6 seasons
thousands of free fights this week, and my guildies will get loads of fps

what i call nice round is to have a CB round we are doing, not GETTING CB ed. instead
which due to the gbg shuffle, same guild met for 6 seasons
thousands of free fights this week, and my guildies will get loads of fps
Fp are overrated.

I far prefer fighting (and maybe losing badly) to just sitting there all day just swapping. There's no fun in that at all

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Fp are overrated.

I far prefer fighting (and maybe losing badly) to just sitting there all day just swapping. There's no fun in that at all
my guildies n friends as far as i know , want a stabled gbg CB not an unpredictable common gbg
and yes i have fun in just sitting there and swaping. theres no better way to have profit more than CB

my guildies n friends as far as i know , want a stabled gbg CB not an unpredictable common gbg
and yes i have fun in just sitting there and swaping. theres no better way to have profit more than CB
I don't disagree, it's very profitable but also extremely boring.

You said you didn't like CB against you but now you're doing it to others. Just have a straight out fight