• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
then the incident should have not be there but only on the timer ?
not a programmer ^^
The game "preloads" all future incidents when you log in. Its clock being totally out of sync after a while, it will show them at seemingly random times, when in reality it should no longer be there. (And it doesn't show the incident when it really should.) The longer you are logged in, the more this timer is off.

r21r

Major-General
The game "preloads" all future incidents when you log in. Its clock being totally out of sync after a while, it will show them at seemingly random times, when in reality it should no longer be there. (And it doesn't show the incident when it really should.) The longer you are logged in, the more this timer is off.
sorry (the hidden timer) i meant.
didn't meet it yet - im using only the game version, if i meet it i will tell it

DeletedUser

The longer you're logged in, the more the game's internal timer is off. I think 8 hours off was the record for me. The Friends list showed I still have to wait 8 hours before I can aid them. I reloaded the page, and boom, I could aid them immediately.
Yeah, many things in the game become offset after a while, and a simple reload of the game usually fixes it.
This is why I only have 1 tab opened, jumping across 11 worlds:P

DeletedUser

Really? I use multiple tabs for my different worlds. No problem with that.
That's one of the benefits with browser compared to app :-)
I used to be on Android, until it refused to launch FoE. I've been on pc for over a year now. Just 1 tab:P

Powe

Brigadier-General
For whatever reason, I can't log in on the US forum even though I completed the Tutorial after making a new account.

Emberguard

Legend
For whatever reason, I can't log in on the US forum even though I completed the Tutorial after making a new account.
You’ll need to create a forum account if you haven’t already. If you need help put in a ticket to US support. You may have to log out and back in again to swap from EN to US support, so make sure you have a email attached to the account and a password set up before logging out

DeletedUser

Regarding the Galata Tower quest line.
I'm about to unlock Military Tactics in my newest world (and hopefully get plunder), will it get activated even though I have 8 bps of it already?
It's a project world for me...

r21r

Major-General
1619354365447.png
happened to me aswell with clean client (no addons/tools) in a world i logged in, so idk if timers play any role

was collecting many incidents if this play any role ^^