• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
how many coins and supplies + from chateau daily ?
before the changes ofc.
I'm not sure. CF itself produces coins, HC gives even more supplies, so I never bothered to sum just the quests up. I wish we had HC back when I started out with CF. Would have been able to finish it a lot sooner. :D Without it, I was using TFs to produce supplies. It was the best source of supplies, back then... :D

r21r

Major-General
I'm not sure. CF itself produces coins, HC gives even more supplies, so I never bothered to sum just the quests up. I wish we had HC back when I started out with CF. Would have been able to finish it a lot sooner. :D Without it, I was using TFs to produce supplies. It was the best source of supplies, back then... :D
Before my CF reached ~66lvl, (while in iron) i used to use tavern supply boost + a lvl3 LoA in combo with 3-4 TF's (but lvl2) i had.
Himeji costed ~2.000 FP's by that time on S , so idk if it was good option

Ati2

Legend
Before my CF reached ~66lvl, (while in iron) i used to use tavern supply boost + a lvl3 LoA in combo with 3-4 TF's (but lvl2) i had.
Himeji costed ~2.000 FP's by that time on S , so idk if it was good option
The more supplies you had, the more quests you could do, so anything that gave you supplies was good for the long run. Well, so it seemed, anyway.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
found my first mystical shard :D
this.jpg