• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Lost my title when they deleted my account :(, left game for 9 months and my game account was ok but forum account deleted. So had to restart a new forum account despite being the 2nd oldest forum user after GreyWolf (nice guy)

Was that due to the link account to your game account thing? I remember seeing loads of forum accounts being deleted overnight.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Lol, catching up on other threads, really makes me miss the old days, I mean when Emberguard was a mod here, she was beloved (and still is). :)

Now we have KoI actually asking us to help kill the game because we all need to snipe new players till they quit xD
Too bad most of those whiners about plundering have given up.

Knight of ICE

Was that due to the link account to your game account thing? I remember seeing loads of forum accounts being deleted overnight.

He did not link his forum account to his game account, so yes.

Now we have KoI actually asking us to help kill the game because we all need to snipe new players till they quit xD

I can understand why you see it that way, but I really doubt that new players will quit cause you snipe them. They will probably be gratefull for the fp's they got. Point is that every player that does not like a change starts threathening. I will stop buying diamonds. I will quit the game. I will start sniping. I will start plundering. I have seen those commentss so many times that I can not take them serious anymore.