• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Forwandert

Major-General
Seems to be a lot more of a single player game but FOE was a lot more like that originally when the app came out as it wasnt anywhere near as developed as the browser version so could be interesting. Hard to say yet got caught up waiting for research points.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Interesting :D
thank you for the info forwandert!
i wonder will there be any messeging options...
though i bet FOE is better.
i've also played another innogames' FOE-like game, elvenar, but i quickly quit it as its like a fake of FOE. and FOE is the best among all the innogmaes!

Forwandert

Major-General
Interesting :D
thank you for the info forwandert!
i wonder will there be any messeging options...
though i bet FOE is better.
i've also played another innogames' FOE-like game, elvenar, but i quickly quit it as its like a fake of FOE. and FOE is the best among all the innogmaes!

The further you get into playing it's looking pretty identical to FOE, Using research points for researching or to build world wonders (also can contribute research points to other players world wonders to gain research points and blueprints for world wonders), attacking provinces for 4x4 expansions.

You dont have to build roads, buildings auto connect to the town hall. Some interesting things though. You can rotate buildings. You can get a birds eye view when moving buildings around in the city so can see gaps. Battles seem a little more fun you postion your troops but you have a lot more and god type things you can smash the enemy troops with or heal yours etc on timers.

You can queue food buildings and leave coin buildings for hours to collate coins or collect whenever you want. Production buildings you can collect the full queue of 3 productions at once. Town hall gives food and coins every 8 hours. You need to use your population to make food or even to send out to collect incidents.

Shame theres no forum for the game only discord or Facebook and I do t use either but it has potential. Not really got to the social aspect yet infact building a world wonder was the first time I saw other players names!

Screenshot_20210405-180540_Rise of Cultures.jpgScreenshot_20210405-180550_Rise of Cultures.jpgScreenshot_20210405-180615_Rise of Cultures.jpgScreenshot_20210405-180625_Rise of Cultures.jpgScreenshot_20210405-180637_Rise of Cultures.jpg