• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As far as I'm aware it should be kept. The countdown timer is just the earliest possible date to open it
No. Absolutely not. You can see the contents without opening it.
I think maybe part of the question abut this Event Box is, when Spring Event begins and you have 2 Event Boxes - will you have 2 separate boxes in your inventory, or will you have 1 inventory slot showing a stack of 2 Event Boxes? Guess the answer will become clear for certain in a little over 4 days now.

Emberguard

Legend
when Spring Event begins and you have 2 Event Boxes - will you have 2 separate boxes in your inventory,
yes.

or will you have 1 inventory slot showing a stack of 2 Event Boxes? Guess the answer will become clear for certain in a little over 4 days now.
You could already check that during the St Patricks event. You got a box during Forge Bowl and then the box from St Patricks occupied a different spot in inventory

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
yes.

You could already check that during the St Patricks event. You got a box during Forge Bowl and then the box from St Patricks occupied a different spot in inventory
Not quite true - because one box is available to use and the other box is not, because of the timer associated with the box, so there really shouldn't be any stacking yet. The title on both boxes is the same, which is why theoretically it could be stackable, hence the query.

Emberguard

Legend
Hall of Fame - We can have L1 and L2 HoFs, as it stands now all L1s are aided first, leaving the L2s to dead last. This is insane, the L2s should always be aided first.
Such an idea would probably have to change how aiding works for all "regular" buildings (the buildings aided after all "if motivated" are aided)

The algorithm at the moment will aid highest age first. I agree it'd be nice if the output were factored in for those, but at the moment your controlling factor for your L1 and L2s are their age

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Such an idea would probably have to change how aiding works for all "regular" buildings (the buildings aided after all "if motivated" are aided)

The algorithm at the moment will aid highest age first. I agree it'd be nice if the output were factored in for those, but at the moment your controlling factor for your L1 and L2s are their age

Reread what I said, I am ONLY talking about the aiding of Hall of Fames. There are 2 levels of HoFs, 1 and 2. Currently the lower L1s are aided BEFORE the higher L2s.

r21r

Major-General

i have HOF's on noarsil, x2 level 1 and x1 level 2
priority goes always to lvl1 ones for some reason..

(same era)

Emberguard

Legend
Reread what I said, I am ONLY talking about the aiding of Hall of Fames. There are 2 levels of HoFs, 1 and 2. Currently the lower L1s are aided BEFORE the higher L2s.
Yes. I know you said only hall of fame. Now read what I’m saying. It’d be impossible to change it for only the hall of fame. You’d have to change it for all buildings that are aided in the same manner as hall of fame

Emberguard

Legend
i have HOF's on noarsil, x2 level 1 and x1 level 2
priority goes always to lvl1 ones for some reason..

(same era)
I know. Precisely why I’m trying to tell Blitz it wouldn’t work to only change Hall of Fame because you’d have to change the mechanic, and that mechanic effects everything that’s not “if motivated”. If you only did it for Hall of Fame you’d be creating a list of individual buildings instead of changing the algorithm that’s already in place

The wiki says it would prioritise:
Same Era
Random within same era

I’ve found it /looks/ like it’s the order I place the buildings down in. It certainly seemed to guarantee my Hippodrome gets aided first when deleting all the production buildings and housing and then rebuilding the productions and housing. It could be a coincidence sure, but I suspect it may be influenced by the order you built buildings in.

Knight of ICE

Algorithm does not aid the highest age first in every case. When it comes to SoK's for instance, age does not matter. When it comes to SoK's aid seems to go to oldest built. If the same applies to HoF's, it would explain why lvl 1 gets aided firts. Priority is power, not the amount of it.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
this thing really looks similar lol, PE VF related?
1.JPG

2.JPG

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Anybody tried Innos new game Rise of Cultures? looks very similar to FOE just a lot more cartoonish. Also doesn't appear to have pvp so a lot more farmy.