• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Emberguard

Legend
You guys are nuts and I love it! Thanks for making the EN forum the fun place to be.
8-) Yep.

Hey @Lady Marlena come join the crazy party :D Got you coffee
istock-157528129.jpg

Might be some left over beans.....

Cuthwolf

Captain
I accepted a friend request today. He immediately sniped the three GBs I had open. I removed him and sent a message saying I wasn't happy; I got this reply -

I send you a friend request to aid and sit in eachother tavern, the sniping is something I do to all my friends in a open manner. You may think it's a bad thing because you may have a lot of friends, who are able to help you raise your GB, but there are a lot of players out there who don't get upset when people help them with free fps. It goes both ways, and any friend of mine who doesn't appreciate my help is free to unfriend me, no hard feelings involved.

Ati2

Legend
In a way, he's right—I've received multiple thank you messages from people after sniping their GBs—, but when it's clear that you are doing a 1.9 or higher on all your GBs, then it's all just a ... hmm, what's the word the forum will accept... bullcrap? :D

Forwandert

Major-General
I use friends list for aiding/tavern only. Don't think I've looked at any of their gbs in at least a year unless it's been for a specific request. Don't usually have more than 60 on my list though as I don't need that many things mot/pol.

Did go through the usual period of adding anyone with a lvl 30+ arc to my friends list to build up fps when my arc reached 80 but not for long.