• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1594695867872.png

Them horsies have got a nice place to run in my city now :) Can't wait for this event next year!

DeletedUser96901

did you know ?

a player with a level 180 Arc will never get 2 of 5 FP packages anymore

and in SAM or SAAB there are also not packages in quests anymore

so sooner or later that player will run out of those smaller packages and only have 10 FP packages and almost always FP in the bar after donating somewhere

Cuthwolf

Captain
did you know ?

a player with a level 180 Arc will never get 2 of 5 FP packages anymore

and in SAM or SAAB there are also not packages in quests anymore

so sooner or later that player will run out of those smaller packages and only have 10 FP packages and almost always FP in the bar after donating somewhere
That player could go to a guild that plays GBG in the league (gold?) that gets 7FP rewards

DeletedUser96901

Getting back to this: recurring quests don't give FP packs up there? :-o What's the highest era they do?
I think it was virtual future (looks like CV knows better)

but I think 10 FP to the bar are better than 5 FP into the inventory ;)

Last edited by a moderator: