• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
well at least they could just let us know if they cancel it for now and we can just focus on city planning for Summer event, instead as waiting for this one

Doubt it gets cancelled, just gotta wait really for the next update. Unless they pull a Checkmate Square on the entire event ;)

Emberguard

Legend
last event was the 1st time ever they remove 1 daily prize from beta...so always a 1st time hehehehe
It's happened before. Winter Event definitely had a Daily Prize removed from Beta and it was either Forge Bowl or Soccer that had the league rewards changed. Pretty sure Grand Prizes have changed on occasion too

It would be the first event ever to be cancelled after going through Beta testing.
There are Historical Events we still haven't received :P Not sure they made it to Beta either but there are cancelled events

Thrawnf

Corporal
There are Historical Events we still haven't received :P Not sure they made it to Beta either but there are cancelled events

they didn't make it on beta ;-)

I believed because of Covid the event will be cancel, but I saw it on beta, but nothing yet on Live...so strange...

I don't mind they cancel it, but they could have communicate a little bite more, specialy on the Update 1.80, they said "soccer event on beta",,,so we been waiting.