• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser96901

They've been out on Beta for quite a while now

My personal guess would be with the release of SAAB on the 23rd
but the newest GBG feature (the "road") was released yesterday

and sure they will bring all new GBG features together in one big update to live

if anyone can remember i put a complaint on somewhere about deadwood in my town,old dead trees or parts of them,i see theyve had a gardener come in and revamp the terrain around town ect,looks good and old dead wood has gone 8-),,,,,,,,,,if i'd of had maybe 10rhs to spare would have put this in correct place(if there is one)

Emberguard

Legend
if anyone can remember i put a complaint on somewhere about deadwood in my town,old dead trees or parts of them,
Oh yeah I remember that. It migrated to my town not that long ago :P

,i see theyve had a gardener come in and revamp the terrain around town ect,looks good and old dead wood has gone 8-)
Yeah the gardeners did an amazing job didn't they?
8-)

DeletedUser

So any idea when and if Cherry kits will be available for Diamonds ?
i dont poke test amen again, but he could help if he is around haha

Blurt

Private
Is anyone else getting an Inernal Errror message when logging in?
FoE Error.jpg