• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Hello all,

Not this is the right thread to ask this, but could INNO make sure that once the new avatar is obtained it is marked somehow or in the same way as new items are in the building menu? I recently got one avatar unlocked but without any identification go and find it... There are 8 pages of avatars... :/
On the app at least new avatars are always the first one shown when you open your profile on the town hall

Emberguard

Legend
Hello all,

Not this is the right thread to ask this, but could INNO make sure that once the new avatar is obtained it is marked somehow or in the same way as new items are in the building menu? I recently got one avatar unlocked but without any identification go and find it... There are 8 pages of avatars... :/
On the app at least new avatars are always the first one shown when you open your profile on the town hall
Same on desktop. Avatars shown in order of when you received them, from newest to oldest

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Trapped horses.png

Those poor horses, trapped by map configuration, to be gunned down from range :D Its really fun using PE units in CA.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I have a guild member saying he can’t complete quest 52, he’s in Bronze Age and hasn’t researched military tactics so can not do the battle side of the quest his other option is to use the Auction Dealer, he doesn’t have one in Bronze Age? He has also sent a ticket of to support, is this considered a bug if Bronze Age players are unable to follow the quest line? Why do Inno allowed this oversight to keep appearing it’s not the first time the guild member has become stuck because of a quest or do the players need to move out of the ages to complete this questline, if so where has it been mentioned that you cannot finish the event if your in Bronze Age

Last edited:
I quite agree, the quests for any players can be difficult if their city is not set up well or they don't have decent GBs, this is far more pronounced in the earlier eras.

Even in my camping EMA city I have struggled a bit with this event thanks to the sheer number of long production quests, had to clear some space for a couple of extra blacksmiths just to catch up

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Simple solution regardless, just age up and the player will be able to do it. its not inno's fault that they can't do the event, its their fault. What a thing to complain about. You are not entitled to the rewards, you have to earn them. Need to have cities setup and plan ahead all the time, its up to the player :)

DeletedUser

I'm not complaining, Inno has both to make it easy enough for new players while keep it a challenge for the older ones that are making a new city or a ww farm.
Its not easy to keep both in balance !

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Simple solution regardless, just age up and the player will be able to do it. its not inno's fault that they can't do the event, its their fault. What a thing to complain about. You are not entitled to the rewards, you have to earn them. Need to have cities setup and plan ahead all the time, its up to the player :)
Inno will need stipulate that these events may require you to advance up an age to complete, because you have been there and done you think it’s not an issue, there should be an equal playing field for newbies and experienced players alike, whether you pay diamonds or not Inno has an obligation as a business to tell you what your getting for your money, if you are choosing to spend cash in these events and are happily gaming in a lower, no obligation to move era because of lack of information you could be spending currency on events and not getting all the advantages

SER BRIENNE

Private
hello everyone...I'm new and I don't know what to do. I'm at quest 15 in the spring event and I can't figure out the negotiation or defeat the army (used boosts). can anyone PLEASE HELP ME

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-10 Forge of Empires(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-04-10 Forge of Empires(1).png
    553.6 KB · Views: 69

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Since you are in HMA do you have your Zeus up and/ Cathedral of Aachen?

As you don't have much goods for that age saved up, it was a bad time for you to age up during the event. Its good to prepare better and save up goods of the next age before hitting it, so that you are ready for quests such as this. You'd need HMA troops with lower boosts in order to win the battle most likely too.

Often times its better to wait out an earlier age for an event to complete the event then age up soon after, saving your last upgrade kit to to be used after your age up, because then it acts like a Renovation kit and upgrades it to your new age with you. That way you can benefit from an easier event at a lower age.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Inno will need stipulate that these events may require you to advance up an age to complete, because you have been there and done you think it’s not an issue, there should be an equal playing field for newbies and experienced players alike, whether you pay diamonds or not Inno has an obligation as a business to tell you what your getting for your money, if you are choosing to spend cash in these events and are happily gaming in a lower, no obligation to move era because of lack of information you could be spending currency on events and not getting all the advantages

I'm not really sure its Inno's fault if a player decided to stay and camp in Bronze Age for a year, then complains there is quests they can't complete. That makes no sense. It was the players choice to do this, they knew what they were getting into and are feigning ignorance so that they can complain. You usually don't need to age up cause there is usually ways to do them, as soon as Iron age you get the ability for infinite battles. IA allows you to complete every event quest. Bronze age should not be catered too because who'd design their game to be spent in the first age forever?