• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

I'm thinking it's best placed at the edge of the city
Somewhere like here?
Capture.JPG

Something to do with all those unused expansions I suppose :P

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I like the look of the train but have concerns over it's size! to make it a great thing to have it needs lots of cars so could be too big to fit in anywhere! I'm sure I will get it and then take a view on what to do with it in the future :)

Oh yeah the size of the thing is massive and will be interesting finding a spot for it with Iron age expansions, lol. Would be fun if there was 4 different trains all facing different directions so you could make a large line or wall around your city with them :D Def a massive building though! I wonder what a big diamond spender will do with them, this is like a train collectors dream event, imagine an entire city of just trains! xD

Emberguard

Legend
We're talking about level 4 Oracles... So nah, I'll skip... :D
I get more back from a single Lvl 4 oracle lvl'ing then I do placing FPs on five of them. For me doesn't matter if they all lvl just as long as there's more coming in then what goes out.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
So quick question, which is the better Settlement to start out with on new worlds, Vikings? Japan? or is it just personal preference

DeletedUser110896

:P Oh, well, I haven't been playing the event :( i was travelling for 10 days recently.
Hello Lady, I was wondering why in the Battle Ground map all the enemy are at 200% attack & defence ? I looked around for the correct place to ask this but here is the only place I could find, Or could you direct me to the correct place maybe?

Ati2

Legend
So quick question, which is the better Settlement to start out with on new worlds, Vikings? Japan? or is it just personal preference
Japan is easier. I finished Vikings once, and could not get myself to finish it a second time. I'm doing the Japanese for the 4th time now, which is a huge thing, considering I hate elements that I need to start over and over again.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Japan is easier. I finished Vikings once, and could not get myself to finish it a second time. I'm doing the Japanese for the 4th time now, which is a huge thing, considering I hate elements that I need to start over and over again.

Good to know, was thinking I'd go Viking Twice for the extra Slot/FP per day in Town hall, then focus Vikings, awesome that they are easier! Its too bad you can't spam Vikings for 25 FP anymore, lol.

Galladhorn

Monarch
I have not been much on lately due to family issues.
In any case I was happy NOT to see the Tavern Image pop up, when clicking the Tavern visit button.
Also that it is now possible to add amounts of FP´s to GBs.
Good simple updates that was needed for a long time.
Hoping for a UI/functionality update for Guild threads and a few additions/options to the Unit Management window.
:)