• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I'm gonna really miss Ati2, It was always fun to talk about the city and age and how he aged up and was a surprise on the forums.

We had a lot of good times here :) But honestly makes sense at this point, Current state of the forums and game is one that is shaky. Inno's changed a lot of game staples that have existed even since launch, such as being able to change your name now twice a year, which nearly made me quit as my entire guild almost changed names was hard to get used to :P. Now with a CF strat that has existed for five years being nerfed, really does feel like its a matter of time for other strats to be nerfed, till Inno is down to just the basic of players who spend and play badly. Which they seem to want.

We used to chat about all kinds of things here, oh the discussions and arguments were very fun!

Ati2 is the one who also started this thread, and seeing no Avatar is heartbreaking, but I am glad for the fun the game once had

r21r

Major-General
It was fun while it lasted. I don't regret playing, and I guess that's all that matters.

But this is not goodbye yet. :D I still have nine days. :D
ye i didn't wrote to tell you goodbye, just to come around every now and then.
is a nice game, but is a bussiness with many players aswell, with whatever that means

r21r

Major-General
I never quite understood how that business part worked either. :D When I specifically told Inno I'm ready to give them money, they still didn't want it. :D
ever putted a woman do a mans job ? or man do a womans job ? i think that happens when money gets involved with games haha
In hindsight, I'm glad. :D
i've spent some 2-3 days before they introduce the 2sec abort delay - you know how i felt ? hhahaha

but ok, i wouldn't take them back.. :P

Ati2

Legend
i've spent some 2-3 days before they introduce the 2sec abort delay - you know how i felt ? hhahaha
I can imagine. :D

Obviously, I could have done everything I did without spending diamonds. But I liked the game, and it helped me achieve my in-game goals faster, so why not. But to this day, I still don't know what I did to whom to never get a single diamond sale offer.

r21r

Major-General
I can imagine. :D

Obviously, I could have done everything I did without spending diamonds. But I liked the game, and it helped me achieve my in-game goals faster, so why not. But to this day, I still don't know what I did to whom to never get a single diamond sale offer.
i get diamond offers once every now and then.. 50 80 100 %. maybe more ... ? can't remember !

didn't spend a fortune, within the terms of "supporting".

i think that buying diamonds is actually a strategy in this game, rather than unfair advantage, should be limited though in terms of competition impo.

r21r

Major-General
I never got a single one in the four years I played. :D

(I keep saying three years, but it's actually four...)
have you confirmed your e-mail ? can't think of anything else lol

PS What i've never seen, is the double your diamonds thingie 500 for 1000 !

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
have you confirmed your e-mail ? can't think of anything else lol
Sure. I receive newsletters without an issue. I also get other in-game offers, like starter army pack (not like I don't have tens of thousands of troops :D ), but never the diamond offer. Support said it was up to someone in the marketing department to decide who gets these offers and who doesn't.

r21r

Major-General
Sure. I receive newsletters without an issue. I also get other in-game offers, like starter army pack (not like I don't have tens of thousands of troops :D ), but never the diamond offer. Support said it was up to someone in the marketing department to decide who gets these offers and who doesn't.
troops always a problem here, as never enough for GvG !
i'm always trying to have ~1000 diamonds in stock, just in case the "double your diamonds" offer appears :'D