• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Jhuie

Sergeant
I accepted a friend request today. He immediately sniped the three GBs I had open. I removed him and sent a message saying I wasn't happy; I got this reply -

I send you a friend request to aid and sit in eachother tavern, the sniping is something I do to all my friends in a open manner. You may think it's a bad thing because you may have a lot of friends, who are able to help you raise your GB, but there are a lot of players out there who don't get upset when people help them with free fps. It goes both ways, and any friend of mine who doesn't appreciate my help is free to unfriend me, no hard feelings involved.
which world is it? and who was it. im happy for free fps

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Anyone else notice if Combat AI has changed?

Some reason my Inda troops decided to stop shooting horses entirely and leave them till last as the horses slowly kill them

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I wish they'd change how the daily prizes works in event and just let us select what prize we want to chase on any day haha

Would be nice to be able to just do the event whenever instead of all only on one day :)

Ati2

Legend
I have a huge wishlist. :D Starting with basic things like having the message icon only flash when there's a new message, or visiting 40 taverns counting as 40 tavern-visits, and not just 36, and stuff like that. :D

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have a huge wishlist. :D Starting with basic things like having the message icon only flash when there's a new message, or visiting 40 taverns counting as 40 tavern-visits, and not just 36, and stuff like that. :D
These 2 particular items you mention, I would completely agree with. I have 20 polivates to do - so I do the first 20 in my hood, all of them had the aid button available, and when I get to #20 and then go back to event window, says I have only done 16 or 17. Something in the program is just not reading things properly - and I know I am not clicking the aid button super fast at all (Especially since there is always a forced pause of a couple seconds between hitting one aid and then the next). As well as mail - look at it, open all up, close window, and still flashing. Open up mail again, and nothing new there. One might say there was a new message done while I was in mail - but I have seen it happen when I open flashing mail, only 1 (one) unread message, read it, close the mail, and still flashing, open it, nothing new. So flashing because new mail while I was in the mail is not correct. Very frustrating to see that false flashing icon.

Ati2

Legend
These 2 particular items you mention, I would completely agree with. I have 20 polivates to do - so I do the first 20 in my hood, all of them had the aid button available, and when I get to #20 and then go back to event window, says I have only done 16 or 17. Something in the program is just not reading things properly - and I know I am not clicking the aid button super fast at all (Especially since there is always a forced pause of a couple seconds between hitting one aid and then the next).

That has a reason. When you aid someone, they don't necessarily have anything that needs aiding. Those won't count.

But with taverns? If they have no space, or I'm still sitting there, I cannot visit at all. If I can, then... why not count them all?

As well as mail - look at it, open all up, close window, and still flashing. Open up mail again, and nothing new there. One might say there was a new message done while I was in mail - but I have seen it happen when I open flashing mail, only 1 (one) unread message, read it, close the mail, and still flashing, open it, nothing new. So flashing because new mail while I was in the mail is not correct. Very frustrating to see that false flashing icon.

That happens, too. The more annoying ones for me are the ones when out of the blue it starts flashing, I'm nowhere near the messages. I open it up, and nothing new.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Oh! Thanks Powe & Ati2. I did not think about it that way - I do recall sometimes seeing messages saying nothing to aid - but when I do a bunch at a time in a row, I do not have time to read all those annoying popups. I agree with Taverns too - but it was the polivate at that moment that I thought about not working. But yes, taverns as well for sure.

Emberguard

Legend
But with taverns? If they have no space, or I'm still sitting there, I cannot visit at all. If I can, then... why not count them all
At one point there was a bug where full taverns look like you can visit them but obviously can’t be visited. Would be worth checking the taverns that don’t register to see if you actually were able to sit down

Ati2

Legend
At one point there was a bug where full taverns look like you can visit them but obviously can’t be visited. Would be worth checking the taverns that don’t register to see if you actually were able to sit down
There are so many bugs that get labeled as "fixed" in the changelog, and are still not fixed, that I just don't have the time to check on all of them. Like the one where a completed (green check mark) quest will also show a partially completed (yellow exclamation point) right after, even though the quest is not partially completed at all. This was supposedly fixed months ago, but it never actually got fixed. And there are a lot more that are really annoying. Like timers being way off. Friend list showing I have an hour till I can visit. I reload the page, and poof, I can already visit. Or aiding someone and the floating coins coming from a completely different person's portrait. Or the order of quests being randomly changed. I don't know if this is on purpose or a bug, but it's quite annoying. Etc, etc, etc.

Emberguard

Legend
Or the order of quests being randomly changed. I don't know if this is on purpose or a bug, but it's quite annoying. Etc, etc, etc.
What do you mean by "randomly changed"? Are we referring to event quests? Or recurring? And if recurring do you have multiple recurring slots open? What's the quests that had their order changed?

Ati2

Legend
What do you mean by "randomly changed"? Are we referring to event quests? Or recurring? And if recurring do you have multiple recurring slots open? What's the quests that had their order changed?
Recurring quests. I only have one slot for recurring quests, and the order of the quests keeps changing. It didn't do this for the first two or so years of gameplay, even though I've heard from others that for them it's constantly changing. A couple of months ago it started doing it for me, too.

You need to cycle through the quests to get to the unbirthday party quest. Say the quests are A, B, C, D, E, ... And then all of a sudden, the order becomes A, E, C, D, B, a couple of days later it's C, E, A, D, B, the order keeps changing, which is quite annoying when you're looking for one particular quest.

Emberguard

Legend
Which age? Which quest? Do you have 2 or less of a unit that would trigger a quest for recruiting units of your age? Because the unit quests will disappear when you have 2+ of the unit it's for. It'll then re-appear in whichever slot you're currently upto if the triggering conditions are met (thus changing the order)

Ati2

Legend
Which age? Which quest? Do you have 2 or less of a unit that would trigger a quest for recruiting units of your age? Because the unit quests will disappear when you have 2+ of the unit it's for. It'll then re-appear in whichever slot you're currently upto if the triggering conditions are met (thus changing the order)
LMA. All of the recurring quests. No unit quests. The quests themselves don't disappear and reappear, they are always the same quests, they just change order. Right now this is the order: Produce hampers, Fnord, Double research, R'lyeh, Produce many barrels of beer, Produce many barrels of beer and hampers, The Spink, Unbirthday party. In a couple of days (or even hours) the order will be different.

Emberguard

Legend
Going through one of my LMA city quests I'm noticing a lot of Side Quests (not recurring) that are almost identical to what the recurring quests would ask for. When you're looking at those quests that are out of order did you check the name of the quest to make sure it's a recurring quest and not a side quest that got triggered?

Here's what my LMA Recurring Quest order is currently:
R'lyeh
Fnord
Double Research
Produce Hampers + Many Barrels
Unbirthday
Many barrels
Spink
Produce Hampers

Ati2

Legend
Going through one of my LMA city quests I'm noticing a lot of Side Quests (not recurring) that are almost identical to what the recurring quests would ask for. When you're looking at those quests that are out of order did you check the name of the quest to make sure it's a recurring quest and not a side quest that got triggered?

All of them say "Recurring Quest" in the title. There's nothing I do that would trigger a Side Quest. I'm not active on the continent map, and I'm not researching anything.