• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

train may also give more medals per day than you get for winning pvp tower
But why would I want medals? They are only good for expansions and I already said that city is a NO EXPANSION experiment

1 train set may fix pop and goods depends wot pop u get for IA,
I'm not sure how much room it takes up, in later life I will have to build goods buildings for refined goods, tight on a 16x16

But why would I want medals? They are only good for expansions and I already said that city is a NO EXPANSION experiment

I'm not sure how much room it takes up, in later life I will have to build goods buildings for refined goods, tight on a 16x16

yeah thats small lol,your not having traz then,bigger problems will come later if you need a 2 lane road for something,event buildings maybe the way to go giving your age goods past mod era,youll need one up+reno kits,event buildings that give everything

How about a CF instead? :)
Bit big ::rolleyes::

yeah thats small lol,your not having traz then,bigger problems will come later if you need a 2 lane road for something,event buildings maybe the way to go giving your age goods past mod era,youll need one up+reno kits,event buildings that give everything
I was thinking about doing the jap settlements and getting a timeless dojo, like mini traz with fp, goods and lots of supplies!

My bad, the temple gives supplies along with goods and fp, the dojo gives 1 unit, fp and goods

Takes a lot of effort but they are worth it in the end

Just one of every goods building would surely take up more space and produce fewer goods.
Well Babel will cover the goods until modern then after that I will probably have to rotate through the goods buildings as needed or get a decent but small event building.

is there a device/pc techno department on this board,i have a problem with 1 of my PCs just looking to get advice before i move from my chair lol,,other games have one sometimes,any tech boffins out there?

see if i can explain this correct,,,i have 2 PCs running off of my broadband hub(sky) they are connected seperate to hub with eth/cable,one PC has developed a fault(not getting internet),fault finding says its connection/cable i've switched around both cables and ports on hub ect,so has to be something inside PC?,,any ideas?

Emberguard

Legend
see if i can explain this correct,,,i have 2 PCs running off of my broadband hub(sky) they are connected seperate to hub with eth/cable,one PC has developed a fault(not getting internet),fault finding says its connection/cable i've switched around both cables and ports on hub ect,so has to be something inside PC?,,any ideas?
Ah. Well.... I usually get my older brother to fix that :lol: So really I have no idea what would be causing it, but have you checked your firewall settings?