• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser5388

Hi everyone,

let's kick something off here. :) Just general goodies, mostly FoE-related, like we used to.

Oh, I missed these conversations. Well, not the "post" posts, but the rest. :)

How's everyone doing in the current event so far? :)
Very disappointing event obviously aimed at the desperate money spenders

DeletedUser5388

There shouldn't have been any need to spend diamonds to complete the asylum unless you wanted to get a second one
I didn't get nearly enough 'things' to collect the required upgrades and I was missing two books. Many players did very well thus enticing the more unfortunate to spend money. Bullcrap tactics by inno

Any Empire

Sergeant
Overall, I learned to like the event. Got an Asylum, which was the main objective. everything else was a bonus, or fodder for the AD.
Yes, a bit too many clicks for the Library side quests, at least for prizes that were offered. Still, no need to spend diamonds, and got a cool AA, which I can put up on Air BnB for unsuspecting guests .... maybe rename it Bates hostel.....;)

I didn't get nearly enough 'things' to collect the required upgrades and I was missing two books. Many players did very well thus enticing the more unfortunate to spend money. Bullcrap tactics by inno
I only collected all the books on one world but completed the asylum on 3 worlds, no diamonds used.

The book set did get me an additional base and upgrade which I may sell in the AD or keep hold of for a year or two until they come back in a future event

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Hey all, I see the weekly thread where we all chatted during the "What time is it" has ended, thats sad, but glad to see we still have other places to chat!
I see a new world recently popped up so I am back and ready to rock in it! Sweet was waiting for a new one last time round I came round, had waited months and gave up, so glad I checked now :D

Hey all, I see the weekly thread where we all chatted during the "What time is it" has ended, thats sad, but glad to see we still have other places to chat!
I see a new world recently popped up so I am back and ready to rock in it! Sweet was waiting for a new one last time round I came round, had waited months and gave up, so glad I checked now :D
Enjoy the new world!

I started there but have deleted my city, there were too many big diamond spenders for my taste and when people are reaching modern when most are barely in iron it took the fun away from my point of view.

Maybe after a few weeks it will have calmed down a little!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Enjoy the new world!

I started there but have deleted my city, there were too many big diamond spenders for my taste and when people are reaching modern when most are barely in iron it took the fun away from my point of view.

Maybe after a few weeks it will have calmed down a little!

Oh yeah I noticed that the moment I started adding friends from world chat, and someone was already at one million score, I was like "but this new world is not even a month old yet" So I took a look at their city... SEVENTEEN lvl 9 abandoned Asylum's and 24 Dark Doorways (Which is what I assume came from like one of the only events to happen in the new world, the Halloween one) in Modern Era. Was like "What"

It kinda breaks the world honestly. Because that is insane. Wanted to start on a new world where everyone is the same but people have to break it and go so far ahead for no reason other then to what? Make the game boring sooner for themselves? I liked staying in Colonial age for like 8 months back when I first played, it was a fun age to be in. I plan to get to Contemporary Era This time around and stay there for a very long time. But I'd still want to level up alongside everybody else.

So yeah, I see what you mean, it does put quite a downer on new worlds when big diamond spenders ruin it.

Ati2

Legend
Welcome back! :)

Oh yeah I noticed that the moment I started adding friends from world chat, and someone was already at one million score, I was like "but this new world is not even a month old yet" So I took a look at their city... SEVENTEEN lvl 9 abandoned Asylum's and 24 Dark Doorways (Which is what I assume came from like one of the only events to happen in the new world, the Halloween one) in Modern Era. Was like "What"

It kinda breaks the world honestly. Because that is insane. Wanted to start on a new world where everyone is the same but people have to break it and go so far ahead for no reason other then to what? Make the game boring sooner for themselves? I liked staying in Colonial age for like 8 months back when I first played, it was a fun age to be in. I plan to get to Contemporary Era This time around and stay there for a very long time. But I'd still want to level up alongside everybody else.

So yeah, I see what you mean, it does put quite a downer on new worlds when big diamond spenders ruin it.
The person you're talking about had 5 black towers and a lvl9 asylum before I was out of bronze!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The person you're talking about had 5 black towers and a lvl9 asylum before I was out of bronze!

lol! I guess that's just how some people play the game, by clicking "Finish now" or "buy now" instead of waiting xD I'm still just happy with one maxed building at least per event :D

Welcome back! :)

Heya! Good to see already 2 faces that I remember from the what time is it thread where we all used to chat!