• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser113125

LOL. :D

Is that one of life's big facts that I never knew about? :D
Builders’ tea is typically strong, no stronger than that, ‘What is this luv? Flavoured water? Let it stew a bit’, think stain the mug strong. Add milk. Add sugar, more sugar, use a dessert spoon level of sugar. ‘Nice one, luv’.

Ati2

Legend
Builders’ tea is typically strong, no stronger than that, ‘What is this luv? Flavoured water? Let it stew a bit’, think stain the mug strong. Add milk. Add sugar, more sugar, use a dessert spoon level of sugar. ‘Nice one, luv’.
But if they are doing the kitchen, they can't seriously expect anyone to make tea for them... :D I mean... where? :D

DeletedUser113125

But if they are doing the kitchen, they can't seriously expect anyone to make tea for them... :D I mean... where? :D
All you need is a kettle and a fridge for milk plugged in elsewhere. You wash up mugs in a plastic bowl. Most builders will expect you to have a kettle that can still be used.
Tea 2 sugars
Tea no sugar
Coffee no sugar
Tea no sugar? Are you sure these are real builders?

What's this game trying to do to me? :(

Screenshot_20190920_181855.jpg

Deleted member 109369

Think this event has gone well, I’m waiting on quest 66/75 to be completed and have a level 6 cottage, Im in the top 5 for now with a 13 star gap between the amateur rewards in 9 days so hopefully stay put, :)

Far better than I have done :)

i used to be building trade(uk)painter/decorater) private jobs working on peoples homes same as to site work(new work) you brought your own grub/black coffee ect,best ones were people who had to work they would offer the use of kitchen to make drinks if we wanted it and use of the loo,then the ones who were there would offer tea/coffee ect sometimes you would tip it in nearest pot plant when they gone lol,,biggest thing is being left alone to get on with the job,but you would get a better job done than those who offer nothing at all

Ati2

Legend
i used to be building trade(uk)painter/decorater) private jobs working on peoples homes same as to site work(new work) you brought your own grub/black coffee ect,best ones were people who had to work they would offer the use of kitchen to make drinks if we wanted it and use of the loo,then the ones who were there would offer tea/coffee ect sometimes you would tip it in nearest pot plant when they gone lol,,biggest thing is being left alone to get on with the job,but you would get a better job done than those who offer nothing at all

One of my neighbors had some workers in his garden for a couple of days. He had a portable toilet be brought over, he wouldn't let them use his bathroom.

DeletedUser113125

Tip the drinks away? I feel that my efforts to offer hot drinks have been a lie. I do biscuit selections too when I can.

DeletedUser113125

One of my neighbors had some workers in his garden for a couple of days. He had a portable toilet be brought over, he wouldn't let them use his bathroom.
We had a portaloo for our garden party. It was bling; nicer than the inside toilet. There were lights up the stairs and diffusers.

DeletedUser113125

Oh, cinnamon, where you gonna run to?
Cinnamon where you gonna run to?
Where you gonna run to?
All on that day
upload_2019-9-22_11-12-28.jpeg