GE video tutorial (Guild Expedition) with minimal resource loss

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Goblin The Great King, May 17, 2018.

1. Goblin The Great King

Goblin The Great King Private

Grof Z likes this.
  2. Agent327

Agent327 Major-General

Minimal loss?

You negotiate everything!

3. glavic

glavic Chief Warrant Officer

hahaha, he obviously cares about troops more than goods :)

4. Dimondus

Dimondus Chief Warrant Officer

Well, when you have 0 military buildings and no Traz in your city there is nothing to care about :)

Overall its a right approach to negotiate that many people surprisingly don't understand. The thing is you win unattached units and rogues from doing GE and its easier to fight at least through level 1 to get bonus ranking points and save some goods. First 8 encounters are very easy and don't require any attack/defense bonuses. As for speed, you can set units speed to 3 and when you know what you are doing its also pretty fast (maybe extra 5 min for first 16 encounters) and you definitely won't get back all goods spent in 5 min.
    Also I wonder how you got 10k diamonds? Do you have diamond farms in all other worlds on the server?

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 11:54 AM
  5. Goblin The Great King

My strategy is replacing all military buildings with productions buildings to get more goods even after negotiating through all 4 levels. Yes, I pay more to solve it without fighting, but I get +25 goods daily for every additional building.

Not to mention the fact that doing negotiation takes less time than fighting.

6. Goblin The Great King

You are right about the first level - it's easily doable with fights. But the whole fist level cost like 1 final negotiation round. So I just negotiate through all the GE.

I only play at 16 (R) world. Diamonds are from supporing developers for such a well created game :blush:

7. Agent327

Agent327 Major-General

So?

You get units along the way, don't you? You don't use them, so how can you call this minimal loss?