• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE - repeating difficulty III until you run out of attempts

DeletedUser100832

Proposal:
Once you complete the fights in difficulty III of GE you should get a chance to repeat the whole level from scratch, but without the prizes (so just for points).

Reason:
At the moment, it makes sense to lose the last fight to get more points. That's silly, and so to reward people who finish GE early you can give them a chance to repeat difficulty III to win more points. Then, you will be rewards for (a) activity (=using up all attempts) and (b) not losing fights, as a loss would mean you can't have as many wins.

Details:
when you complete difficulty III you get taken to the start and do it all again. And so on.

Abuse Prevention:
people will get a few more points than now, but not significantly so.

DeletedUser96901

only for points? not for guild power at all?
expedition points automatically gives guild power

he is only talking about no personal prizes
but without the prizes (so just for points).

because losses are also points for guild power
and (b) not losing fights, as a loss would mean you can't have as many wins.

and if he wants wins instead of losses then he also wants guild power
or else he would prefer losses

DeletedUser15432

I agree with the comments and therefore award this idea a score of -1

DeletedUser15372

Is there a limit to how many times the player can do the level 3 again?

DeletedUser109950

I have completed Level 1 of the Guild Expedition and would like to try Level 2. I have donated several goods to the guild but the game is not allowing me to move up to this level. I can see the expedition pathway all laid out clearly but I cannot click on the first monument. What else do I need to do in order to progress to Level 2?

DeletedUser108842

+1 because GE4 is a waste of resources and/or army (in regards to the rewards from the encounters).
-1 because that might be a lil abusive.

So I will say that I'm neutral to this one.