• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: GE Relics

Before this week when you had completed all the encounters on a GE level, you could pick up the relics in peace, and only after all of them had been collected you get the come back next week/go to the next level menu popup. This week however, it seemed to pop up after every single relic collected the same way. At least for the silver relics, didn't get many gold this week so can't say if it was the same for those too

playing in browser version

I usually pick up the relics as I get them. But I've just tried to leave them until the end of a level. It's the same problem here. The next difficulty window pops up every time I pick up a relic. That's pretty annoying, for sure.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I think I had this issue before, if I collected the last chest before I collected relics - so for months now, I leave the last chest alone until I have collected everything else. So I do not think this is any bug - but I cannot recall for certain if this was the reason I left the last chest until last, or if there was some other reason I did this.

I think I had this issue before, if I collected the last chest before I collected relics - so for months now, I leave the last chest alone until I have collected everything else. So I do not think this is any bug - but I cannot recall for certain if this was the reason I left the last chest until last, or if there was some other reason I did this.
Yes, if you open the last chest and still have relics left on the map, you get a pop up that tells you, that you still have at least one uncollected relic on the map. That's just fine. :-) But if you have more than one relic left on the map, the "next difficulty" pop up shouldn't appear every time you pick up a relic.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yes, if you open the last chest and still have relics left on the map, you get a pop up that tells you, that you still have at least one uncollected relic on the map. That's just fine. :-) But if you have more than one relic left on the map, the "next difficulty" pop up shouldn't appear every time you pick up a relic.
oh! then maybe that was the reason why I left the chest until the end. I knew there was something that caused me to do things this way now!! lol

The main reason I did it like this was to avoid the annoyance of having the game focus onto the chest every time I collect a relic which makes me have to scroll back to the side for the remaining relics. I will have to start doing it like that for now until this hopefully gets fixed

Edit: Something I have hoped for for a long time would be an auto collect of all remaining relics once you click on the "Play Now" for the next stage/ after you click on the last chest

The main reason I did it like this was to avoid the annoyance of having the game focus onto the chest every time I collect a relic which makes me have to scroll back to the side for the remaining relics. I will have to start doing it like that for now until this hopefully gets fixed

Edit: Something I have hoped for for a long time would be an auto collect of all remaining relics once you click on the "Play Now" for the next stage/ after you click on the last chest
Ah yeah, that's really annoying. It scrolls back to the chest or the next encounter after you pick up a relic.
A "collect all relics" would be nice, for sure :-)

DeletedUser

Ah yeah, that's really annoying. It scrolls back to the chest or the next encounter after you pick up a relic.
A "collect all relics" would be nice, for sure :-)
I wouldn’t pay 5 diamonds to collect all relics, I’ll just live with the annoyance :P

I wouldn’t pay 5 diamonds to collect all relics, I’ll just live with the annoyance :P
Haha, 5 diamonds to pick up all relics :D Wouldn't be surprised if they came up with something like that.

Pretty clever, actually. Release a feature they know everybody will hate. And then after a while come up with a new feature to bypass the annoyance for diamonds. :rolleyes: