• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE relics poor rewards

DeletedUser4421

I have played GE since it started and besides for the very first week when everybody did well all I seem to get is rubbish rewards from relics.
The gold relics I nearly always get is 2600 medals!! what the hell is 2600 medals even doing as a gold reward it is a rinbin repeat reward at best.
On the reward for finishing level 3 I always get the 100 diamonds which sounds ok but what can you get for the 100 diamond....not a great deal..i can revive 2 fallen troops at best..other players get the terraced farm on a regular basis which enhances their cities even more..
If I even get a jade relic it usualy is either a "store building" or a reno kit...again not a terraced farm in sight
The only reply I get from support is that the rewards are random which they are I get random rewards from the worst rewards available.,
Its about time the devs sorted this out so the rewards were fairly spread after all we all are going through the same motions to get the rewards it just some get rewarded better than others week in week out.
Its also time the devs binned the 2600 medals for a gold relic....most higher end players in fe and AF have millions of medals already so the 2600 medals reward is ridiculous at best and not even a drop in the ocean to what we already have.

DeletedUser110131

I don't know what kind of random number generator Inno is using, but it's extremely unlikely that it's noticeably flawed. Unless you're supernaturally unlucky, it'll even out, given enough time. That's the thing about randomness; given enough instances, unlikely things will happen. If there are many players, it's a certainty that something unlikely will happen to some of them. If a player plays long enough, it's certain that something unlikely will happen to him/her. It's Moore's Law, quite simply. The likelihood that it won't even out over time, however, is so small that it can be discounted as a realistic possibility.

Exactly how they could go about preventing streaks, I don't know. Perhaps they could gradually skew the odds more and more towards the average, the longer a streak lasts. It would reduce the game of chance element, and the appeal that carries, but then, unnecessary randomness doesn't really belong in a strategy game.

DeletedUser109096

ok...how comes I can't find any info about GE negotiations 'price' change... I mean diamonds...'cos I only use diamonds I have won in quests' and it hurts to 'pay' 30 diamonds for each guess ...this forum is completely useless crap, with only stupid/childish ideas to read...and by the way, we need REAL In Game Mods...not some low life miserable players...

Forwandert

Major-General
What price increase in negotiations? I just checked it was 10 diamonds still. Only thing I can think of is you didn't have enough of one of the goods so it was trying to buy them for you.

DeletedUser110131

Only thing I can think of is you didn't have enough of one of the goods so it was trying to buy them for you.

Nah. He probably managed to insult the algorithm running the payment, and it increased the price as a punishment. Now, most people would say that it's impossible to insult a piece of code, but this guy could pull it off, I think. His post is also dramatically off-topic, and not only because it's mostly about random insults.

DeletedUser100065

Diamonds are only used if you don't have the right goods to pay the negotiation costs or you've used all your attempts. You could try learning how the game works or just stick to blaming others for your own ignorance. Or just learn how to fight and you won't need to negotiate anyway.

DeletedUser100065

100 diamonds which sounds ok but what can you get for the 100 diamond
Nothing but if you've been doing it since GE started you will have 1000s of free diamonds and you can buy attempts in GE for that :D

DeletedUser5180

I'm talking about OF age last 48th encounter...
Last 48th encounter.?

There are 64 encounters and if you run out of negotiation attempts it costs 10 diamonds for each additional attempt