• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE - Relic rewards and sit in tavern

• Thread starter DeletedUser113980
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113980

Hello everyone,
Ge Relic Rewards - Just a suggestion in relation to the wonderful Jade Relic in GE - any chance of adding in one land expansion as a reward?, I love my reno kits, and Terrace Farms etc, but an expansion would also be great..

Sit in tavern - is there any way that we can have "visit tavern" button perform the same way as the aid option when using your toolbar for friends? so that click and if a seat available you simply sit, without the actual pop up of the taven occurring?

Other than that thx heaps love the game

DeletedUser113901

1. Why not, but just one. Ever.
  2. Already suggested and critically aclaimed a few times, has even been forwarded but never implemented
Overall +1 from me but you'll need to format your idea.

DeletedUser116785

people are too lazy to post ideas properly
When you think about it, this whole format your idea enforcement is kinda ridiculous. I mean, people are going to read it, it's not going to machine sorting thing. Things should be more straightforward -hey devs, players would like to be able to visit taverns the same way they aid others, one less click required, which is significant because the game already has to many clicks. What do you reckon of that? - and voila

DeletedUser113901

When you think about it, this whole format your idea enforcement is kinda ridiculous. I mean, people are going to read it, it's not going to machine sorting thing. Things should be more straightforward -hey devs, players would like to be able to visit taverns the same way they aid others, one less click required, which is significant because the game already has to many clicks. What do you reckon of that? - and voila
The problem is then we're only one step from:
Change the quests
The format is to make sure people are understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.