• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE Map Zoomout

DeletedUser15425

Hi - I would like to know what the developers' problem was with the fact that the GE map was zoomable??? Suddenly it's no longer zoomable on mobile devices and I find that very annoying. what exactly was the problem with it? It already annoys me that I can't zoom out on it when playing on the computer, because it's a lot easier to see the map and where relics are, but on a mobile phone which has a small screen, this is really a nuissance. now you have to swipe a lot more, moving the map inch by inch when a relic comes, rather than zooming out, collecting, done.

Deleted member 109369

Thank you. We are aware of this and it has been reported to the developers. At this point, I don't have a date or time for a fix though

DeletedUser109481

Thanks. I tried everything and looked through all my settings.
I have the same problem w/ GvG and the regular world. I used to be able to zoom back one more space at least.
Everything just seems bigger.

DeletedUser109481

Sorry Sir. I hope you can get your problem sorted out soon.