• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE league

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116867

Hi, i would like to suggest a change in GE.
For top ranked guilds with strong players GE doesnt presents much chalenge. Most of strong players finish it easily. I dont want to say we should change something there as for lower ranked players would be even more difficult to finish it. But where i would like to see a change is choice of guilds for the week contest. Most of the time we are up against weak guilds and winning it realy doesnt take much efort. And then after few months a decent opponent comes along. In my opinion it would be better if guilds are chosen with similar strength. My idea would be to form a leagues. Top ranked guilds in first league, then second league and so on.. in the end winner get some ( good ) price and last one is relegated to lower rank. And first from lower rank goes to first league. It doesnt have to be one big first league, it could be groups like in championship in football, it realy doesnt matter the format, but we need more chalenge there, so top ranked guilds against top ranked guilds, and lower against lower guilds.

Agent327

Overlord
Since this will go to "unformatted ideas" there really is no need to discuss this.

Last edited:

Andrew420

Major
I dont understand this. I am first time on forum, should i have posted this elswhere?
Ignore the trolling fisherman ,they just want you to take the bait,
No you have posted in the right section
What you need to do is put the idea in the proper format or they will move idea to unformatted section
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/unformatted-ideas.150/
The link below will show you the way
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/formats-for-ideas.26585/

DeletedUser116867

DeletedUser116830

I will vote after the formatting.
PS- Set up a poll. Go to thread tools, then add poll. Our voting system has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.