• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: GE Ideas

Hi there, just wanted to know if it would be possible if FOE can give players the chance to win off relics Checkmate Squares and/or Carousels? I hardly see the in the market to bid on and when they are they go for an insane amount of market coins that most players don't have like myself. Maybe make a way to earn market coins too like from GE relics or something or add them to the quests so we can buy stuff that people want for their cities. Would any of this be possible?

I found the stuff you get off the GE relics aren't that great and are useless and most of the players don't use what you get.

Knight of ICE