• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE - Double Battles Unfair

DeletedUser108359

Can you post what army you are facing? (both waves)
We might be able to help you with army composition and fighting strategy.

There's the thing, we dont know what troops he is fighting against.
cant advise him without all the info.

DeletedUser6065

or terrible manual fighter :rolleyes:
No, Test.
O.K. guys, can we do this easy??
Tome - Jags only work against Horsies (or Spearfighters) but nothing else.
And that is the problem.
You are in Industrial Age, you need to consider Howitzers.
(why everyone else missed this will remain another Unsolved Forum Mystery).
1 How (at least), 7 Rogues (at best), NO AUTO (at all).
Maneuver (fight when necessary) them into position.
Again, with your offense bonus, you should win.
Now, I could tell you how to fight, but putz around it on your own.
You'll get it.
. . . . mk
(You need to know enemy composition, guys? He's at the final fight of level 2. You don't know what the enemy is?? What game are you all playing??? Jeez. Know what the hell you are posting about, or don't post. Can't believe Test missed this.).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(You need to know enemy composition, guys? He's at the final fight of level 2. You don't know what the enemy is?? What game are you all playing??? Jeez. Know what the hell you are posting about, or don't post).
First of all, no need for such demeanor.
Second, the fact that OP is still losing shows that they could use somr more concrete tips than just "use this".

DeletedUser6065

thats news to me as i use them quite effectively against everything except heavies
Then, maybe/perhaps you have a lot of trees in you combat maps that you maneuver into successfully, or you fight lower age units, or you are still in an early part of Industrial Era.
But, I disagree.
Keep participating.
They hide in trees.
They kill horsies.
They can't kill each other.
'Cuz they're all hiding in the damn trees.
That's about it.
. . . mk

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I gave your advice a go - 1 Jaeger and 7 Rogues and guess what..... you got it: I was slaughtered again :lol:

The first turn, you have to send the Jaeger up north or down south, further away from the troops on the other side as possible. Then manually send in all rogues as far as possible, then click auto. If you just auto that the Jaeger kills himself and then the rogues die.

Unfortunately they nerfed the Rogue AI, so unless you do some manual work at the start, it ends badly on auto.

I'm in Industrial Age for three of the worlds I play in [Griefental, Korch, and Langendorn], and Colonial Era in Mount Killmore. The main problem I'm having is in the Industrial Age.

Yeah, then look at what you are fighting, too many How's? Then Go ranged with Rogues, Too many Jaegers? Go How's with Rogues, Everything else Jaeger. Can even counter How's with your own How's. (as long as you do at least the first move manually by hiding your first unit)

I do have the goods coco87, but the tavern bonus is good for only 4 tries. When there are 9 options and the first 4 fail, then you could end up having to go through the remaining 5 options using 10 diamonds a pop!

Always Negotiate with elimination. Put one of each, then one of each again that you didn't try at first. You should never require more then 4 turns to do it. From there it is much easier once you narrow it down to a few.

DeletedUser111359

If the game is too hard for you, then you're not obligated to play.

It's supposed to be difficult, the longer you play.