• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: GBs Max Level Display Bug'!

DeletedUser110175

In the city view, when you point to a GB, it shows you "current level", like for eg 44/70 (in the screenshot attached).....but when you go inside the building view, (on the lower right side) it shows in "Level" box 45/45, when it should read 45/70..

GB Levels 1.jpg GB Levels 2.jpg

DeletedUser12146

I don't think this is a bug.
When you are in GB, you can "view" only levels 1-45, so that is why 45/45 is there... You cannot view future levels that are empty. I hope this is logical?

DeletedUser107573

Thank you for taking the time to report a possible issue with the game. This is indeed not a bug as glavic already mentioned, but working as intended. When hovering over your Great building it will show you the current level of the building and the maximum levels which are unlocked, while inside the building it will show you a list of the current contributions itself. This is not an indication of the maximum unlocked level.

DeletedUser110175

Oh..well the 45/45 don't seem much informative...the "current level" number already tells us, the GB is at Lv 44 and is progressing on to Lv 45 (even without 45 being at the other end of the green bar)...and after recent update, now there are more ways to access the inside of a GB than via the map...some players may mistake the 45 as being the max unlocked level when it is really 70..

DeletedUser110175

And what if they do? its not their GB so it does not matter to them :)
The GB owner in the screens is a friend and initially I wasn't going to contribute to that particular level, but then I saw the 45/45 and thought, hey it seems to be his last level :blush: ..it was later that I saw the 44/70 and I was like, what the h..!! ;)