• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB's and blueprints

DeletedUser101177

Hi, I really don't understand how people get to build so many GB's when they are at such low eras. I play everyday and polish/motivate literally everyone and still hardly get blueprints to build a GB. Are they just paying for them with diamonds, cheating or do they know something legal I don't know? Any help out there? Thanks!

DeletedUser

Many will be paying yes, many will also have a maxed out friends list to add to their chances of finding BP's but the surest way to get the BP's you want is to invest forge points into the GB you want to build next. You are then guaranteed to get BP's for that GB but not necessarily the exact BP's you want. It is then useful to be in a good guild that can help you meet the goods requirements to build your GB but again many will pay at this point for any shortfall in goods.

DeletedUser13805

this iswhat i have done in one of my towns
i have stopped playing the tech tree once i got into iron age and got myself a steady gold and supplys coming in, i also joined a guild were i polish, mot and polish mot the hood as well on the hunt for bps and i dontated all my fps to castles that i was after
this then resulted in me having 2 castles up and running and all the other players in the hood and in the guild who are after bps have swooped on my castles so they have grown really fast : )
so it pays to stay in a low age and when you have a steady base then move up or thats how i am playing the game in this one world
thats the beauty of the game you can play it how you like and take different routes

DeletedUser101177

Thanks desypete it explains alot to me about some players and how that works. I have started doing some of this, like building up other GB's of lighthouses so I can get that last piece. I will just have to change tactics like you suggest, thanks! :-)

DeletedUser

what is not mentioned is when you pay a fortune in FP's on a GB for 2 blueprints....... and then they both turn out to be duplicates of the 2 already in your possession....... and when you have many many multiples of bp's and do the swap trick...... 2 for 1 and NEVER get a new bp....... it is obviously rigged to keep you playing for longer or stress out and eventually pay for your bp's ... I have no GB's at all .... mot/pol and contribute fp's to GB's..... and am nearing colonial age...... so don't hold too much on these brilliant ideas..... IMO. I have well over 50 bp's - not one full set. many many many multiple copies

DeletedUser

If finding BPs via pol/mot is based on chance, then it is likely to take a long time to get a full set for any particular building, especially when duplicates are taken into consideration.

The same will apply to the BPs given as rewards for contributing to GBs; if they are random then there is a good chance of getting duplicates and not necessarily getting a full set.

I don't know if it would be possible to calculate the actual percentage, but would guess that it is pretty low. Therefore it is probably just useful to bear that in mind when looking for BPs - it will take a lot of work to get the Great Buildings, but if they were easy to get then they probably wouldn't class as great.... Good luck for finding them -I'm living in hope that I might get even one GB at some point!