• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Gbg

scibuff

Sergeant
I would really like to see animations disabled for the negotiation box completely. It takes several seconds from the moment when you submit a guess until you can move to the next line because there's as animation revealing whether or not the guess were correct. If animations are turned off in the settings, this animation should be skipped as well!

DeletedUser117350

I cannot enter the game unless it is very late in the evening or early morning . Yes it is annoying that Inno say it is my issue when they need to upgrade the server to allow for more users. after playing for more than one year I am likely to give up soon abd delete my worlds unles resolved.