• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Who has attacked a Province

DeletedUser112221

It's surely not too much to ask is it, to be able to know what your members are doing in Battlegrounds, like we can in GvG? I imagine there would be an outcry if this situation were being introduced. "We are going to change things such that it will be a secret as to who attacks sectors!" Why would you want to do that? So I fully support calls for a change to introduce a log, that frankly should have been there from the outset.

DeletedUser

+1

I would love to see a log to see who in the guild is attacking where because
* for those players who are newer to the concept of attacking vs just city building it would be easier for guild leaders to see who is possibly making mistakes and then go to "the player involved" vs having to address and remind the entire guild where the person still might not even realize they are the ones making the mistake that is being addressed
* if there is someone in the guild purposely attacking allies or sectors they shouldn't be the guild leaders then know who possibly needs assistance or to be removed from the guild
* players who aren't following the guilds strategy and attacking the same sector - again - guild leaders have the chance to know who it is

*** Most importantly ***

For as long as GBG is set up so that anyone in the guild can place a siege (something I think only those with permissions should be able to do like placing a building down) it's important for guild leaders to be able to best help those players who don't understand the concepts or strategies or to know who is purposely causing troubles within a guild, especially for those with few players and are on different time zones than the leaders and risk not attacking at all without the clarification.

It could easily be hidden just like the tab for when guilds lose or take sectors so there isn't any clutter for those who don't care.

Agent327

Overlord
+1

I would love to see a log to see who in the guild is attacking where because
* for those players who are newer to the concept of attacking vs just city building it would be easier for guild leaders to see who is possibly making mistakes and then go to "the player involved" vs having to address and remind the entire guild where the person still might not even realize they are the ones making the mistake that is being addressed
* if there is someone in the guild purposely attacking allies or sectors they shouldn't be the guild leaders then know who possibly needs assistance or to be removed from the guild
* players who aren't following the guilds strategy and attacking the same sector - again - guild leaders have the chance to know who it is

*** Most importantly ***

For as long as GBG is set up so that anyone in the guild can place a siege (something I think only those with permissions should be able to do like placing a building down) it's important for guild leaders to be able to best help those players who don't understand the concepts or strategies or to know who is purposely causing troubles within a guild, especially for those with few players and are on different time zones than the leaders and risk not attacking at all without the clarification.

It could easily be hidden just like the tab for when guilds lose or take sectors so there isn't any clutter for those who don't care.

Thanks for this very valuable contribution. Nobody thought of this before. Very good of you to use an old unformatted post for it.

DeletedUser114091

Thanks for this very valuable contribution. Nobody thought of this before. Very good of you to use an old unformatted post for it.
Better than creating a new thread to repeat the same request, no?

Fulhamguy

Corporal
It gets so boring other guild leaders saying "Sorry some idiot in our guild is attacking you even though we have asked our guild not to" ??
That is the polite version by the way.