• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Who has attacked a Province

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Please set up the ability to see who has attacked a province for two reasons
1) To know who is attacking a province that you have agreed with someone not to attack
2) For your ally to know who has attacked your province.

This is getting so frustrating :-(

Please set up the ability to see who has attacked a province for two reasons
1) To know who is attacking a province that you have agreed with someone not to attack
2) For your ally to know who has attacked your province.

This is getting so frustrating :-(
Just attack everyone :D

one world i'm on guild is in top 5,same guilds as before in gbg(spit),they work out the positions they finish in before it starts,its all poop

DeletedUser114091

Well it's worked out well so far for me and my guild :D
It probably has, but I'd still like more control/transparency over the actions of my own guild members in order to assist with better co-ordination in general and an attack log would help with this for sure; you could instantly see where there are trouble areas and it would empower leaders to do their job i.e. help those who are struggling. But if we have no idea who that is, it's just frustrating for all.

I'd also like a grid reference that isn't confusing as hell for new players (or indeed experienced players), off topic I know.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
It probably has, but I'd still like more control/transparency over the actions of my own guild members in order to assist with better co-ordination in general and an attack log would help with this for sure; you could instantly see where there are trouble areas and it would empower leaders to do their job i.e. help those who are struggling. But if we have no idea who that is, it's just frustrating for all.

I'd also like a grid reference that isn't confusing as hell for new players (or indeed experienced players), off topic I know.
Wow those are the words I should have written :-)
Trying to explain to people where to attack I didnt realise was so difficult until someone pointed out that they couldnt find where I was saying. I had said something like D3 [name] which seemed enough but clearly isnt

DeletedUser114091

Wow those are the words I should have written :-)
Trying to explain to people where to attack I didnt realise was so difficult until someone pointed out that they couldnt find where I was saying. I had said something like D3 [name] which seemed enough but clearly isnt
I came here literally to create a post about the same thing ;-)

DeletedUser116592

+1

- Am attack log so I can see who in my guild is doing the fighting and negotiating on a sector would be really helpful. Especially when someone has gone off-piste and is attacking the wrong place.
- I'm less sure about being able to see which specific individuals are attacking our sectors. It could make things a bit too personal. If you are being attacked by an ally it would be a matter of messaging them and they could then check their attack log to see who is breaking the agreement

Additionally: unlike GvG the spending of goods on GBG buildings is not audited in the treasury log. This is an easy fix surely?

one world i'm on guild is in top 5,same guilds as before in gbg(spit),they work out the positions they finish in before it starts,its all poop

Go it alone or with a few - the big guilds can have their gold, plat, & diamond leagues - top members will suck up the points and other big-guild members get little or nothing in the way of fights.

GbG is the best solution so far for grouping the power mongers & and their big guilds together. Let them fight it out or not. The best part will be when all the allies end up in the same season and won't be able to fight except amongst themselves.

Anyway, GbG is the fairest solution for all of us. This will hold true, until or unless enough whiners spoil that too.

Shad23

Emperor
the allies end up in the same season and won't be able to fight except amongst themselves.
i guess if it hapens they'll just have agreement to say who gets what sectors but then again guild A might be Allys with all the guilds on the batlefield but does not mean all guilds are allys on that batlefield