• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG vs GvG % difference in Server rankings

Hi Team,

Would anyone be able to advise me of the difference of percentages between ranking points earned by Guilds please?

I am just trying to figure out how many ranking points are awarded per GbG vs GvG, I understand that the difference in GvG is that there are no personal rewards as there are in GbG even GE.

What I wish to understand is how I explain to members of any Guild how much the difference is, because there are some Guilds that I am in whereby they only focus on GE and GBG and not worry about GvG anymore. I also Founded Nebulae Knights in Korch as a GvG Base game together with Bonkersbill in 2014. since then and now there have been so many ways players who have started playing are able to concentrate on their own gaming skills rather than working as an entity in Guild vs Guild Platform.

Were we, able to show the difference between both Guild vs Guild and Guild Battlegrounds, then it will be easier to identify with the players who are more interested in either. The major Difference that we are aware of is that GBG is accessible via Mobile and Tablet, whereas GvG is only available via PC/Laptop.

I hope that this makes sense to any or all of you.

Kind and gracious regards, keep up the great work,
Scooby Dooby Doo,(Wish it was just Scooby Doo) hehehehehe
aka Colin V C Michael.

Emberguard

Legend
Would anyone be able to advise me of the difference of percentages between ranking points earned by Guilds please?

I am just trying to figure out how many ranking points are awarded per GbG vs GvG, I understand that the difference in GvG is that there are no personal rewards as there are in GbG even GE.
For GBG there's no official info on what the amount is but you can fairly easily work out how much prestige you're currently getting.

GvG = add up your score on each map. That's your GvG prestige
Guild Lvl x 25 = Lvl prestige

Deduct the above totals from your guild ranking points and the remainder is how much prestige is coming from GBG

DeletedUser

For GBG there's no official info on what the amount is but you can fairly easily work out how much prestige you're currently getting.

Deduct the above totals from your guild ranking points and the remainder is how much prestige is coming from GBG
I think he asked about the Fight Points , not the Guild Points (prestige)

legend9182

Major-General
Hi Team,

What I wish to understand is how I explain to members of any Guild how much the difference is, because there are some Guilds that I am in whereby they only focus on GE and GBG and not worry about GvG anymore. I also Founded Nebulae Knights in Korch as a GvG Base game together with Bonkersbill in 2014. since then and now there have been so many ways players who have started playing are able to concentrate on their own gaming skills rather than working as an entity in Guild vs Guild Platform.

Were we, able to show the difference between both Guild vs Guild and Guild Battlegrounds, then it will be easier to identify with the players who are more interested in either. The major Difference that we are aware of is that GBG is accessible via Mobile and Tablet, whereas GvG is only available via PC/Laptop.

I hope that this makes sense to any or all of you.

Kind and gracious regards, keep up the great work,
Scooby Dooby Doo,(Wish it was just Scooby Doo) hehehehehe
aka Colin V C Michael.
As per his message we don't have personal rewards on gvg is that true
I never played gvg

Shad23

Emperor
I never played gvg
not totaly as GVG helps lvl guild lvl so part of the bonus you get from your guild lvl has come from GVG if your guild does GVG so if example your town halls give 4 FP's then part of that comes from GVG if your guild does GVG and that 4 FP's is a personal reward eaven if it's close to no FP's it's still a personal reward

Hi Emberguard,

Thank you for your response. When you say add the Score on each map,? That is the total of all the sectors we own. Do we then add those points to the guild level and multiply by 25? When you say Guild Lvl you obviously mean our Current Level....why do we multiply by 25?

syjytg

Master Corporal
Hi Emberguard,

Thank you for your response. When you say add the Score on each map,? That is the total of all the sectors we own. Do we then add those points to the guild level and multiply by 25? When you say Guild Lvl you obviously mean our Current Level....why do we multiply by 25?

No. You just add the points for each sector. Only your guild level is multiplied by 25.

DeletedUser

Hi Emberguard,

No the Game adds them to your Overall Ranking (Prestige Points) We don't multiply them with 25, Each Guild level though, has different Prestige Bonus (different amount for each level 50-100-150 etc)
PS maybe we do :) i was looking from my Guilds Level directly the prestige points given by the level
Hi r21r, in response to your message to Emberguard, It is the Prestige points difference that I am looking for. Thank you for the response it is greatly appreciated.
whoops :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
Thank you for your response. When you say add the Score on each map,? That is the total of all the sectors we own. Do we then add those points to the guild level and multiply by 25?
There's an easier way then counting every individual sector.
1589770945196.png

Go into your map ranking. The "Daily Power" is the prestige from that age including any bonuses for position. Don't need to change anything with those numbers, just add together any map score you've got sectors on.

The x25 is completely separate from GvG. It's ONLY applied to guild lvl

When you say Guild Lvl you obviously mean our Current Level....why do we multiply by 25?
Guild prestige points Wiki Page
^ every guild lvl provides 25 ranking points.

So for example. Let's say the guild is Lvl 50.
50 x 25 = 1,250 prestige
Then add together all your GvG scores

(Guild Lvl x25) + (GvG map ranking totals) = Total
Total - Current Prestige = GBG prestige

legend9182

Major-General
not totaly as GVG helps lvl guild lvl so part of the bonus you get from your guild lvl has come from GVG if your guild does GVG so if example your town halls give 4 FP's then part of that comes from GVG if your guild does GVG and that 4 FP's is a personal reward eaven if it's close to no FP's it's still a personal reward
Thanks
My guild used to play it
Now only gbg

I never played gvg
HI Legend9182,

It isn't personal rewards, in the sense that when you perform your fighting in GbG you see the rewards as you do when you Compete in GE. Those are what I consider the personal rewards per se.

When you battle in GvG you don't get that personal reward instantaneously, it all adds up together with the Guilds Prestige points which is then rewarded to each member of the Guild. Remember this though, when you fight in GvG, you are fighting on behalf of your Guild and the whole Guild is rewarded for fighting. Whether the Person contributes or not, they still receive the rewards the whole Guild is entitled to(without giving offence to anyone most people consider these players as driftwood, freeloaders, bludgers, I am sure you get what I mean).

I use this analogy, using a real life scenario. When I fight in GvG, I am fighting because I have signed on the dotted line to give my Life to Queen and country. which means someone in a place or face I may nver see in person Dictates when how and where I fight for the term of the agreement. I cannot fire at will, each round is accounted for. When I fight in GE and GbG, I fight because each fight gives me a reward which I can stop at any time and still be alive 40 years from now. The only difference is that I dictate when and how I stop.

Hope this has helped, thank you and kind regards, be well and stay safe,
Scooby Dooby Doo...Hehehehehe

There's an easier way then counting every individual sector.
View attachment 21114

Go into your map ranking. The "Daily Power" is the prestige from that age including any bonuses for position. Don't need to change anything with those numbers, just add together any map score you've got sectors on.

The x25 is completely separate from GvG. It's ONLY applied to guild lvl

Guild prestige points Wiki Page
^ every guild lvl provides 25 ranking points.

So for example. Let's say the guild is Lvl 50.
50 x 25 = 1,250 prestige
Then add together all your GvG scores

(Guild Lvl x25) + (GvG map ranking totals) = Total
Total - Current Prestige = GBG prestige
Hi Emberguard,

Thank you, thank you so much for showing me how to differentiate between the two formats...now I will be able to provide my Fellow FoE'ers insight into the two current GvG and Battleground battles.

Be well stay safe, kind regards sincerely
Scooby Dooby Doo...Hehehehehe