• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: GbG Tournment

Maikeru

Private
Not sure if this has been suggested or not but throwing it out there anyway.
So new style of GBG 6 rounds wins a tower. What if 4 of those rounds were random as they are now then the last 2 rounds the main winners went into a tournament map with 100% attrition cap options to fight it out just on those 2 maps and the winner of those 2 maps got to a 1v1 final map new design long rectangle in a tug of war fashion where the guild that can push the other guild back to base is the winner.
Then from here we take the server winners who go into a cross server tournament to find out who the best is in GBG overall. Winning guild gets a forever mark something special against its name say or something like that that will be etched into the history books of GBG. No new buildings for this the rewards would be for the 100% cap for these rounds overall and the glory of being the best. Can even have a podium of top 3 guilds like there sort of is now. And then bragging rights overall as always.
This is something i think would be fun and liven things up a bit and sure it would be the strongest up there who wins it but guilds can grow and get stronger to to get there to be the best same as we all have done from the start of the game.
Last suggestion. GBG elimination. How it works you conquer the home base of ta guild that guild is out until the next GBG start in 10 days time if they were to get knocked off as quick or they go into a lower map for the remained of that round a relegation type circumstance so it where.
Overall this is just an idea folks not saying it will work or even get read but i would love to see something like this. I mean do you not want to know who the best is? GbG has the potential to be great i think the new changes bar a couple of things are awesome but i see it reverting back to as it was in a matter of months because while we all can't wait to get a lvl 2 tower lets face it that's not gonna cut it. You wanted us to fight you changed the maps to do so so by god let us FIGHT!!!! Let us make this game become what it should be and even those that don;t make it are still going to get a chance to go again surely that in its right brings encouragement to those that currently cannot.
GBG still needs change folks the new style works for a fight but it needs imo and this is just my opinion something like the above to make it even more special to make it great. Oh and as we have all now reach lvl 100 as guilds maybe add lvls or something going from this troops timers even better than they are now etc.
I don't know on that can;t give you it all but this is my idea hope it is considered and again to all the haters of this idea. It is just an opinion and an idea.
Thank you