• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

World: O world

Browser and Version: Android phone

Overview of the bug: GBG slow down and lag

Screenshots: N/A

How often this occurs: every time I fights or negotiate in GBG

Urgency: urgent as this causes issue and I can over hit a sector I don't want to take.

Preventative Actions: I had to stop early than normal or switch to PC which I don't have access most of the time

Summary: everything slows down after a few fights, picking units and doing fights takes longer than normal.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, but could not see any.

Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

It's memory being consumed by Un-released resources. Closing & re-opening clears the memory. It is a bug but is not likely to get fixed - it's been like that for years.

Does the same thing in the browser too.

hawknz

Corporal
World: O world

Browser and Version: Android phone

Overview of the bug: GBG slow down and lag

Screenshots: N/A

How often this occurs: every time I fights or negotiate in GBG

Urgency: urgent as this causes issue and I can over hit a sector I don't want to take.

Preventative Actions: I had to stop early than normal or switch to PC which I don't have access most of the time

Summary: everything slows down after a few fights, picking units and doing fights takes longer than normal.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, but could not see any.

Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

Please contact Support on the link below and we can take a look at your account.