• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG - sector attrition reduction %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Chill

Private
Firs of all apologies if this was raised before, however I checked the forums (not all of them) and couldn't find anything related.

Proposal:
Add on each sector layout a percentage where it shows how much attrition reduction % the sector have.

Reason:
This will save time for all players to know how much attrition reduction is there instead of checking the surrounding sectors.

Details:
Simple addition to the current sector layout where once you click on it to attack/negotiate, it will show you a percentage of attrition reduction.

Visual Aids:
I'll leave it for your designers to improvise.

Balance:
This will help guide the newbie players also instead of explaining to them how to calculate the percentage of attrition reduction.

Abuse Prevention:
No room for abuse here as it's something embedded already but not displayed.

Summary:
Appreciate all the effort put into making FoE a better gaming experience and for such would like to know if this feature is applied, how much time will it take to become live.

Thank you!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
There is a whole new layout to the GbG coming out (as per Inno message to everyones mailbox a couple hours ago, so there will be no idea changes to current GbG format, and have to wait and see how the new format works yet. Go check it out on Beta if you have not had a chance to review the revamped GbG yet for an idea of what is to come.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
A good GbG commander will let guild members know which sectors have x amount of attrition reduction in your guild battle ground thread, no need for this extra feature, if it were up to me i would remove Siege camps all together have an even playing field

Knight of ICE

Locking and archiving this one. On Beta an overhaul of GBG has been announced, so any suggestions of changes to GBG are useless at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.