• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG Round 7 Map and MMR Info

TacticalNoob

Private
This is the GBG round 7 map, as you can see here, the competitors are:
Terrain Titans (TT) Shadow Thieves (ST) Shadow Assassins (SA) Synergy Factor (SF) Last Stand (LS)

Currently, TT is leading at 300K VP, with around 2000 VP/HR, while SA, SF and LS, are in the mid 100K range. Currently LS has a double digit VP/HR, while SF is aiming to claim second, as they have a 800 VP/HR advantage over them.

Future MMRs (Assuming it ends this second):

850 Terrain Titans
700 Shadow Assassins
651 Synergy Factor
627 Last Stand
575 Shadow Thieves

Opinion: I think Gisk really wanted to beat SA so he set up a heck lot of banners and statues. On B2H, it only gives a +1vp/hour.
GBG Round 7 Forge.PNG

Thanks to SpandexSuperman for telling me the MMR information and thank you reader for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this up. Goremise and I each thought the other one was doing it but neither of us did.

I must've made a mistake but I thought LS would go down to 602 (-50 for 4th, and they're platinum so no reduction).

TacticalNoob

Private
Great. I can’t read a thing when it comes to the shade of yellow you’re using. Any chance of changing or putting something in a easier to read colour?
I changed the yellow to a darker variant for easier reading. You mean the Synergy Factor MMR right?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Great. I can’t read a thing when it comes to the shade of yellow you’re using. Any chance of changing or putting something in a easier to read colour?

Yeah I noticed that with the shade of yellow we can use here, didn't change when the forum itself changed colour so it made it blend into the background, lol :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I like how we already have as many threads in this worlds forums then a world that was made 2 years ago.

Lot of Life in Sinerania! :)

Btw final Map and score: SF just loved gifting others their statues :D

Final Map.jpg
Final Score.png

Thanks to everyone for a good round, it's been a few rounds since we were in platinum so good to be back.

I'm glad a few other people got into posting here, it was so dead and I felt I needed to do something. The next article should drop tomorrow (still editing) and it's different again in style.

Grats to TT on a solid win, well played. Well done to SF on the recovery. Best of luck LS for next round, can't wait to see you back to full strength.
And of course, thanks to all the Shadows for kicking butt :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Thanks to everyone for a good round, it's been a few rounds since we were in platinum so good to be back.

I'm glad a few other people got into posting here, it was so dead and I felt I needed to do something. The next article should drop tomorrow (still editing) and it's different again in style.

Grats to TT on a solid win, well played. Well done to SF on the recovery. Best of luck LS for next round, can't wait to see you back to full strength.
And of course, thanks to all the Shadows for kicking butt :)

Sweet! Looking forward to it! Yeah, it is good to see things alive and active indeed, to think ,you started a bit of a movement here ;)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I've heard rumours of some high level defections :)

I'm honestly surprised SF manages to keep all their members, losing GBG every time, has to use underhanded tactics to poach members off other guilds because they can't earn anything legit and honourably but then still loses anyway. Actually thinks Prestige matters when all that matters is guild level, which we are catching up thanks to them losing GBG 100% of the time.

Gisk must be giving out so many handy's behind the motel in the back alley :D

I'm honestly surprised SF manages to keep all their members, losing GBG every time, has to use underhanded tactics to poach members off other guilds because they can't earn anything legit and honourably but then still loses anyway. Actually thinks Prestige matters when all that matters is guild level, which we are catching up thanks to them losing GBG 100% of the time.

Gisk must be giving out so many handy's behind the motel in the back alley :D
That sounds like sour grapes!

Ivo Avido

Private
Well they're not losing GBG that hard. In fact, this season they showed they can put up a fight if they want. Plus they have a huge lead in GVG, and it'll be a long time before any guild will be able to challenge them on that.

Winning every GBG is not that essential as long as you manage to stay in the top 5 MMR-wise.