• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG last hits on a province

Would you like a 'last ten hits' readout?

• Yes that would be helpful.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No don't see the need.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Would it be possible in the near future to introduce some sort of readout for who made the last ten hits on a province when it is won?
We are having lots of internal guild arguments as we can't tell who is finishing sectors when asked not to. People are starting to talk about being fed up with the game and could possibly ragequit, which is not good for the game. I'm sure other guilds must be experiencing the same problems.
Please try and come up with something so guilds can have more info on this subject and get back to having fun.

I would like to see who started attack on each province as it’s too late once it has started to stop it.

lots of people are asking for this and we have the same problem of people doing their own thing and not working together.

Agent327

Overlord
Would love to see ideas properly formatted and ideas like this in the still running feedback thread where they belong.

Some things are never going to happen.

Shad23

Emperor
Some things are never going to happen.
yea but a good log would realy be needed eaven if my guild has control over our members cause our members read it's not the case for all guilds so pls someone format an idea for log as this won't get to devs cause it ain't formatted

DeletedUser

being able to see who did what would be helpfull in general not just the last hits
this is a shortcut of the current problem, but the truth is as long as it is not a bug and the vote amount is 10 or even 50 people no one will give spend time to deal with the minority or its problems
no matter if agent aproves or not, maybe he is just an old member or a hidden forum staff or something but still posting ideas has more possitives than negatives for sure.
Not everyone has time to read a 5 years old forum or spend 30 minutes on searching every thread in this forum
The fact that some people spend some time to even make an account on forum to tell 1-2-3 things even if these things are not in agreement with agent
is a plus to the community

i see only positives in this idea but its my oppinion only :)

Agent327

Overlord
yea but a good log would realy be needed eaven if my guild has control over our members cause our members read it's not the case for all guilds so pls someone format an idea for log as this won't get to devs cause it ain't formatted

And a good log has been asked for in the feedback thread multiple times. That will be forwarded to the devs, so why do we have to deal with thesejokers all the time? They do not read anything. Forum rules are wasted on them and their idea is always so important it just has to happen.