• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG ignore flag -- please improve it

r21r

Major-General
Just like you can get a message while in the middle of manual battle saying the province has changed owners it could pop up a message saying "This province has just been marked as ignore, do you wish to continue the battle?". It would require coding some common sense quality of life things though so probably very, very low on the priority list.
if you make an idea about that, i will vote for it and post my thoughts and alternatives

Powe

Brigadier-General
yes mate, i did, and that is because you are not in a guild which has Battlegrounds as #1 priority ?
or am i mistaken ?
Do you want me to give you a link about the official promo video ? or you feel good judging a player without having anything to suggest other than social evaluations, which are irrelevant on how the game works ?
The chat is expression of a person's will. Same as the actions. You want to take, or to stop taking a certain sector, and you did it. You expressed your will through deed. Others (if they disagree) are deprived of the privilege to express their will through such action, and they should also be deprived of the right to express their will through "chats"?
and how this post helps us improve the flags use ?
or it is has a deeper meaning ... ? :P
No mate, I did not know every guild takes Battleground as #1 priority. I did not see the promo video. (I speak from limited participation in the GBG and I'm not one of your elite group that has more control, has more rights, and has enjoyed more extensive participation.) Once again my view is "one-guy view". You as plural think alike (and meanwhile you do not attribute your success to the socialization among yourselves) well good for you.
Mmm, more popcorn!