• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: GBG home base attackable

Usual Suspect

Corporal
I think it would add an interesting element to the battlegrounds.
I think having the guilds other sectors not playable until said deficit on your home base was squared, would also be an interesting add-on to the change.

Yeah, let's give the big guys another tool to bully the weaker guilds.
I suggest a "Nuke Home Base" that stalls all possible progress for 4-8-12 hours. You send the nuke from your own home base for a high price in guild goods or diamonds. It takes 1 hour or so for the nuke to reach the target, and the attacked guild has an option to put up an expensive missile defence with a chance to shoot down the nuke.

Last edited:
If you lose your home base you are kicked out of the current season - cool - now that sounds like lots of fun
We need a poll so I can properly register my vote - lol