• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: GBG: flag not correctly representing siege progress

DeletedUser115272

Android, En/Odhrorvar. All of the sectors under siege have almost the same progress (~159/160), but they look like 1/160. This is confusing and can lead to unintentional clain of the sector. I tried reloging and even clearing cache/force stop, but this visual persists.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200221_094747.jpg
    Screenshot_20200221_094747.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 126

DeletedUser115272

I should mention also that, while sector is attacked, the flag visually doesn't fill up (although the progress bar shows correct info).

Deleted member 109369

Thank you. This is a known issue and has been forwarded.

Having the same issue, and being a GBG coirdinator midst season... this is a huge drawback now. Glad I saw others having it too, first thought it eas my connection or device.

Agent327

Overlord
Having the same issue, and being a GBG coirdinator midst season... this is a huge drawback now. Glad I saw others having it too, first thought it eas my connection or device.

Go back to your city and enter GBG again. Timer will be right again and will stay right.

Works for me on PCeverytime. I reported that bug weeks ago.
You're taking about the counter not updating, this is the flags themselves that colour on as you progress on a sector from dark to light.

They are all staying dark no matter how much progress, this is new since the event started

Agent327

Overlord
You're taking about the counter not updating, this is the flags themselves that colour on as you progress on a sector from dark to light.

They are all staying dark no matter how much progress, this is new since the event started

Don't see this on PC.

Forwandert

Major-General
Might just be a mobile bug then, only indication you get someone is fighting is the flash when another battle is won.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-233159_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-233159_Forge of Empires.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 113

DeletedUser116809

Will there be a notification here when the fix is due? It's making battlegrounds very difficult for our Android users, and especially our coordinators that have to click each province to see the progress, making it difficult to monitor progress on multiple provinces at the same time.

DeletedUser116809

I was fishing for an ETA on the update, so we know how much longer we have to put up with this, and can get people to manually update (since Google Play is often slow doing auto updates) as soon as it's available.

Will there be a notification here when the fix is due? It's making battlegrounds very difficult for our Android users, and especially our coordinators that have to click each province to see the progress, making it difficult to monitor progress on multiple provinces at the same time.
Tell me about it, an android using coordinator here... my life has been extra burdened the last few days. The worst part is no one else understands, because most of 'em are on PCs or non-android devices.

DeletedUser653

Yes, on android the flags used to light up to show progress so you could visually see all the progress from the map view and this was very good especially now no guild takes a sector till 1 min before the hour.

right now the flag is the same colour with 1 fight or 239 fights

DeletedUser115272

Apparently, this bug has been fixed. Please change the tag of this thread.