• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

Giskler

Legend
I see others have noticed, but like its weird, at the start of this GBG SF was spending 100k+ guild goods a day and spamming diamonds for insta builds, they were also loading and not taking zones. Was not expecting to be in the place we currently are. We were like all at our HQ's, was thinking that this is what the entire GBG would be like. But then this happened.

We've never really exploited GBG, though I do hope to one day join in the fun of constant 0 hits instead of me hitting 100 Att and not being able to do anything till reset xD Cause honestly now it does look fun being able to do 9k fights in a GBG :P
You eat ice cream with your forehead.

I see others have noticed, but like its weird, at the start of this GBG SF was spending 100k+ guild goods a day and spamming diamonds for insta builds, they were also loading and not taking zones. Was not expecting to be in the place we currently are. We were like all at our HQ's, was thinking that this is what the entire GBG would be like. But then this happened.

We've never really exploited GBG, though I do hope to one day join in the fun of constant 0 hits instead of me hitting 100 Att and not being able to do anything till reset xD Cause honestly now it does look fun being able to do 9k fights in a GBG :P

If you can get to 100 attrition then your are one of the Power Hitters - Very few can get that far. - Good Job

Just checked - too bad you're not in world-A -

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
If you can get to 100 attrition then your are one of the Power Hitters - Very few can get that far. - Good Job

Just checked - too bad you're not in world-A -

hehe thanks, advantages of high boosts and using MG's in Inda (and manually battling) means I can go super far with only rogues being my limit. Though 2331% at 102 becomes very troublesome, lol. Rocking out on Sinerania only :)

DeletedUser

GBG is really just GvG renames where guilds with the highest era players and lots of them can dominate the map and gain lots of points off of taking and retaking sectors. There are bugs in it like guilds still having battles that count even though they are no longer connected to any of their sectors and the buildings just serve for those multi-worlders who have diamond farms to help their guild by building the buildings quicker. Though I understand it was brought in in part because iOS players don't have access to GvG but that two was broken when they gave up on 3 different resent times because players were getting ready and focused on how the GbG would work. I love how it helps to band guilds together but it's been my experience in the guilds where there are next to no higher era players or super serious fighters willing to set timers (can we say addiction here folks?!) to be online when a sector comes up and it's a race between a guild being trapped yet again as the two higher powered guilds control the map and don't let people off their HQ. So for some guilds I'm sure it's fun but after GvGing in a few different ones this is now a take it or leave it feature for me as soon as I see certain guilds on the same map.

r21r

Major-General
@Victoriaalexandrea i partly agree with you, but the funny thing is that the most abusive eras to GBG ain't SAAB or any else, but the lowest eras.
diamond farms, ain't that important when 150 attrition is ignored, maybe they are good for fortresses, but still, just because "the elite" of players use 1 style, this doesn't mean it is the correct one...
imagine a guild with 80 people on the same Era... or multiple jumps together, there are a lot things that even the "best" players cannot even imagine on gbg

r21r

Major-General
Not on vacation atm. Idk if it ever crossed your mind that maybe we are doing things on purpose, but hey, enjoy your meaningless win :)
So ? pretend a bit of a lose, sometimes we need to raise the tones you know ? just for the audience
i ain't gonna judge ya cause you didn't monitored the map while summer lol :'D

Giskler

Legend
So ? pretend a bit of a lose, sometimes we need to raise the tones you know ? just for the audience
i ain't gonna judge ya cause you didn't monitored the map while summer lol :'D
There's no point in spending treasury goods to get #1 in GBG when you are at or near the MMR cap. There's nothing to gain from it. Speaking of wasting goods, what about all the statues all over the map currently? lmao, until the other guilds understand the most gain is from not blocking each other GBG on S will continue being a sad state of affair where every guild is a loser.

r21r

Major-General
@Gisklerific well, there is a point, but ok, 100-200k Guild Power can be produced by SoH's.
spending 500k goods for your pride, it's ok to do once or twice, then it becomes madness, unless you aim for SoH fragments, which is kinda impossible - you would use siege camps instead

Giskler

Legend
@Gisklerific well, there is a point, but ok, 100-200k Guild Power can be produced by SoH's.
spending 500k goods for your pride, it's ok to do once or twice, then it becomes madness, unless you aim for SoH fragments, which is kinda impossible - you would use siege camps instead
I suggested everyone just use SCs months ago, waiting to see how long it takes for people to wake up and realise how to best exploit GBG.

r21r

Major-General
I suggested everyone just use SCs months ago, waiting to see how long it takes for people to wake up and realise how to best exploit GBG.
nah, if we build siege camps, we will all farm, new and old players, they never gonna accept that, now they can keep wasting our attrition meaningless and keep the farm for them.
they never gonna change that, war = profit.
and thats the reason i go make my own solo guild just to farm GE and put down WW's, sinerania is a dead-end impo

inno have pulled a master stroke with gbg, there give away of fps etc has set so many greedy players screaming for sc so they can fight and gain etc, of course they have to make sure there will be a shortage so that diamonds will be used, hands up how many players have spent diamonds to speed up an sc camp ????
How about removing the damn siege camps and everything which modifies attrition? Attrition is there to limit how many fights can one player do so GBG is balanced, so why adding a mechanism to remove goddam balance which you wanted to achieve in the first place?

They are just diamond hungry and they will do everything they can for diamonds, they don't care about causing absolute disproportion between players and wrecking the game until money is flowing. And more they get the more they want, soon you will pay to get event buildings leveled up on maximum level.
After that who knows what's next.

soon you will pay to get event buildings leveled up on maximum level.
I had to pay diamonds for the first time ever to finish the building on the last event and the current one looks like it could be going the same way.

If that is the new normal then I would have to seriously consider continuing with the game or at least cut it back to very casual play

Do you need the latest event buildings? I bought them because I needed the resources, but if you've been playing for years you probably have seriously levelled Great Buildings providing as much as these new event buildings can provide. The Governor's Villa was great for new players, it allowed us to buy something which otherwise would take months of very tedious play to replicate through a combination of levelled up Great Buildings, which in turn require space which is provided by expansion slots which have to be acquired through the sector map, which requires..... and so it goes on for months or years.

Just asking, not casting aspersions.
I have serious leveled GBs but not as much as others, any building that gives a decent attack bonus is a must just to stay stationary as everyone else will also get it.

The coins / supplies / goods / troops etc provided by event buildings are fairly insignificant and it wouldn't make much difference on my main world if they weren't included.

The gov villa is handy on my low era cities as the troop bonus also means that I can completely do away with any sort of barracks apart from rogue hideouts :)

Powe

Brigadier-General
I had to pay diamonds for the first time ever to finish the building on the last event and the current one looks like it could be going the same way.

If that is the new normal then I would have to seriously consider continuing with the game or at least cut it back to very casual play
You only have to pay diamonds for the GV if you get really unlucky with the compass. And as long as you chose the most efficient player the whole time, you only needed amateur league for the hippodrome, like the forge bowl event which required choosing the most efficient players.