• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

DeletedUser101726

Hi Fellow FoE gamers
I am disgusted that INNO has allowed the GbG feature to become a point farming area, I have seen players grow exponentially in a few days eclipsing the hard work that others have put in over many many years to acheive their server rank. I urge INNO to stop this exploitation immediately and show the general playing community that there is no room for dishonest players who exploit features like this to gain rank they do NOT deserve.
In my opinion GbG should be stopped immediately until INNO can find a way of nerfing the player growth associated with this explotation, additionally they should also consider removing the recent growth these players has gained in the last 2 GbG campaigns, lets hope this discussion gets the airtime it deserves and INNO listen to the general playing community.....EJBirch

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrawnf

Corporal
People farm point in Recuring Quest no essentially in GbG

when you are in SAAB you have 2 recuring quest where you can fight...some people do this in loops all day and night to farm point.

in GbG people farm fps and goods more than point (for this reason lot stayed in SAM era, or even in SAAB use SAM troop

The problem of GbG is no more challenge with people swaping sectors...inno need to find a solution

Mine as proposition was to reduce the number of SC slot.
external circle Zone 4 : 3 slot for SC
Zone 3 : 2 slot for SC
Zone 2: 1 slot for SC
Zone 1 no slot

this way guild can easily move out from zone 4 to zone 3-2, but the guild will need to fight to keep the center and so win the season.

DeletedUser101726

Yes there are other ways to farm points but this is over powered and must be stopped, have 1100% attack boost and can fights 70-80 fights a day in GbG in normal circumstances, so approx 800 per campaign, on a good campaign with seige camps playing fairly I can maximise maybe 1100 fights over 10 day campaign, since this exploitation was found some players are getting 8-10K fights per campaign on SAAB troops so their points growth is approx 8-10 times that of an honest player fighting in GbG as it was inteneded to.......I would like to see how fast someone could amass 9K additional fights over 10 days using the other ways you pointed out above???

1100% attack boost and can fights 70-80 fights a day in GbG in normal circumstances, so approx 800 per campaign, on a good campaign with seige camps playing fairly I can maximise maybe 1100 fights over 10 day campaign,
That's not much!

My attack boost is in the mid 500s and can easily do 60-70 fights with no seige camps. A good campaign with seige camp doing over 3000 fights is easily achievable.

Although I agree with the sentiment on point farming its no different from what people do/did in GvG

Thrawnf

Corporal
Yes there are other ways to farm points but this is over powered and must be stopped, have 1100% attack boost and can fights 70-80 fights a day in GbG in normal circumstances, so approx 800 per campaign, on a good campaign with seige camps playing fairly I can maximise maybe 1100 fights over 10 day campaign, since this exploitation was found some players are getting 8-10K fights per campaign on SAAB troops so their points growth is approx 8-10 times that of an honest player fighting in GbG as it was inteneded to.......I would like to see how fast someone could amass 9K additional fights over 10 days using the other ways you pointed out above???

I know a player who do 1000 recuring quest per day !!!!
so clearly GbG is secondary lol

DeletedUser101726

That's not much!

My attack boost is in the mid 500s and can easily do 60-70 fights with no seige camps. A good campaign with seige camp doing over 3000 fights is easily achievable.

Although I agree with the sentiment on point farming its no different from what people do/did in GvG
Yes 70-80 fights before I start bleeding troops, off course I can do more time allowing but 3K is not the average number of fights I can assure you of that!, yes I agree the GvG point farming was expoited but thankfully fixed by Inno but that was limited because guilds needed troops for defs and lots of goods for seiges etc....this is far easiar no troops needed for defs and the seige camps get passed on so impact on goods is reduced. I think my points are getting missed here interested to see what any moderators have to say on the issue.......

Galladhorn

Monarch
Anything that can be exploited in games will be exploited, the problem naturally being that a s soone as more players get the idea of an exploit it then becomes part of the game, something that everybody does because thats how you win more or gain more etc. So Yes! Inno games shoud certainly look into this issue, because it migth become that de facto GbG play in a short amount of time. And it is not the players fault, or the guild leadership faults – people do not usually play games to feel policed or not being able to play all the options the game offers.

Another side not to this, might be that Inno wants to get more players into GbG and then let it happen for while. If a Guild announces that hey have deal with another guild and there are lots of rewards in it, then more players might join the train, even if they did not consider playing GbG in the first instance.

And here is a complete side note, but one could consider that the higher stats, doable actions and more cities one players has, the less of RL that person has – always two sides to a coin :lol:

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Yes 70-80 fights before I start bleeding troops, off course I can do more time allowing but 3K is not the average number of fights I can assure you of that!, yes I agree the GvG point farming was expoited but thankfully fixed by Inno but that was limited because guilds needed troops for defs and lots of goods for seiges etc....this is far easiar no troops needed for defs and the seige camps get passed on so impact on goods is reduced. I think my points are getting missed here interested to see what any moderators have to say on the issue.......
what would they tell when probably even some of them are doing it... i was warning on this for 2 weeks and some tried to silence me cause of fear inno will remove their golden chance to deplete, some laughed cause they also dont want that it get removed so obviously right approach is to exploit it so hard that it get discusting even to inno developers and then they will fix it same way as they fixed spears abuse in gvg...

DeletedUser

Wait until the new PvP Tower is introduced; then you'll see some more abuse. Features are added without thought for the future, standard fare unfortunately.
Someone needs to remind the Devs that there are such things as bad ideas.

Agent327

Overlord
Hi Fellow FoE gamers
I am disgusted that INNO has allowed the GbG feature to become a point farming area, I have seen players grow exponentially in a few days eclipsing the hard work that others have put in over many many years to acheive their server rank. Recently on EastNagach the top player was caught up in a short time with this blatant expoitation of the game, this is disrepectful to the hard work the existing number 1 player had put in to achive the rank of #1 in a fair and honest way. I urge INNO to stop this exploitation immediately and show the general playing community that there is no room for dishonest players who exploit features like this to gain rank they do NOT deserve.
In my opinion GbG should be stopped immediately until INNO can find a way of nerfing the player growth associated with this explotation, additionally they should also consider removing the recent growth these dishonest players has gained in the last 2 GbG campaigns, lets hope this discussion gets the airtime it deserves and INNO listen to the general playing community.....EJBirch

Many many years of hard work? How do you think they made it to the top?

Remove the recent growth? You mean just like they did with the 2 wave battles?

legend9182

Major-General
In this, it show that you don't use scs
With 1 SC per day too you can get upto 1500
With 2 SC per day you can get upto 2000
Same goes up.
Its not exploiting.
Only 1 exploit is there, which is swapping sectors

DeletedUser101726

Many many years of hard work? How do you think they made it to the top?

Remove the recent growth? You mean just like they did with the 2 wave battles?
Sorry but that is very disrespectful let me tell you how the previous number 1 made it to that rank.....he played for over 7 years everyday and amassed 295K fights over that period, the current number one has only done 155K fights yet is above him becuase he took advantage of the more recent game flaws to get there, two weeks ago he was almost 35 million points behind but know is almost 3 million points in front. Once again my point is lost here the current number one took advantage of this exploitation to jump 40 million points in two weeks.

legend9182

Major-General
Sorry but that is very disrespectful let me tell you how the previous number 1 made it to that rank.....he played for over 7 years everyday and amassed 295K fights over that period, the current number one has only done 155K fights yet is above him becuase he took advantage of the more recent game flaws to get there, two weeks ago he was almost 35 million points behind but know is almost 3 million points in front. Once again my point is lost here the current number one took advantage of this exploitation to jump 40 million points in two weeks.
If you are fighting against those players who get fights by swapping
It's correct thing to complain.

But really everything changes overtime

DeletedUser

To be fair, some of the blame quite possibly lies with the fact that Beta Server is open to Noobs. That such tyros should be allowed to affect the development of the Game is stupid and does not improve the Game for the rest of us. Bar Noobs from Beta and reserve it for experienced Players with at least 365 days of active play.
Perhaps then, good, pertinent Feedback from Players who actually understand the Game would result in better features being released on Live Servers.

Powe

Brigadier-General
why to fight them, join them but do it on better level... then maybe inno see how retarded they are, fire 1 or 2 genious wich developed and released gbg in this shape and change something to make it normal.
Excellent idea! Insult the developers and everything will change.