• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

You only have to pay diamonds for the GV if you get really unlucky with the compass. And as long as you chose the most efficient player the whole time, you only needed amateur league for the hippodrome, like the forge bowl event which required choosing the most efficient players.
Thanks I've been playing over 4 years and know how events work :rolleyes: hippodrome I was ½ a field short (900 diamonds) and this event I'll be OK on my main world but the other 2 are touch and go needing to move 16 and 14 places from the last 3 quests

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
GBG is really just GvG renames where guilds with the highest era players and lots of them can dominate the map and gain lots of points off of taking and retaking sectors. There are bugs in it like guilds still having battles that count even though they are no longer connected to any of their sectors and the buildings just serve for those multi-worlders who have diamond farms to help their guild by building the buildings quicker. Though I understand it was brought in in part because iOS players don't have access to GvG but that two was broken when they gave up on 3 different resent times because players were getting ready and focused on how the GbG would work. I love how it helps to band guilds together but it's been my experience in the guilds where there are next to no higher era players or super serious fighters willing to set timers (can we say addiction here folks?!) to be online when a sector comes up and it's a race between a guild being trapped yet again as the two higher powered guilds control the map and don't let people off their HQ. So for some guilds I'm sure it's fun but after GvGing in a few different ones this is now a take it or leave it feature for me as soon as I see certain guilds on the same map.

I find this funny, because tbh, the best GBG guild in the game would be 80 IA players all with 80 arcs and 80 CF's.

Because they would be able to beat anyone. They would be the strongest GBG guild ever. GVG is about high era's, GBG not as much. in Inda I beat people in SAAB without even touching our zones under camps much.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
i saw you on global, you said about vacations , but i see you guys are inactive on the map, if you need any "missclick" to get unblocked - don't be shy !
shoot a msg

Whats really funny here is Gisk says vacation now on every single one of their losses. Every single time its "I was away" xD When I know its because they ran out of resources then gave up as a guild. They trying to fly so close to the sun and burning up thinking they can still dominate the server just because they are heavy diamond spenders. It feels great being able to not be dictator-ed by spenders. Soon as they lose their GVG lead too ;D

while he is playing on Rugnir, with Veggie, but he covers him instead, saying he was on vacations :'D
Drama :P
We're not in the same guild on Rungir and have/will never meet on the gbg arena

I can't comment on your current round but Gisk was away for two weeks previously as my guild on L suffered a big hit and he was on minimum participation, the beginning of the following round (this one) I was also away so we're getting smashed up again after losing all the initial ground

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i prefer that people learn to really abuse so devs have to nurf things..
all people complain about gbg abuse whille no one ever seen perna-double,triple fortresses and guys with 20k fights...
Exploit and they gonna change it.
with 6k fights and 10k as world record, we laugh ladies and gentlemen - learn to play :P
all we do is laugh at the nerds who spend so much time hitting auto with the aid of sc, they know like we all know they could never get there huge k in fights without those sc, still if it makes them feel like there king of a hill for a while then i guess we should smile and let them enjoy it but can you imagine how they would cry if they couldnt have there sc ? now that would be fun to see

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
all we do is laugh at the nerds who spend so much time hitting auto with the aid of sc, they know like we all know they could never get there huge k in fights without those sc, still if it makes them feel like there king of a hill for a while then i guess we should smile and let them enjoy it but can you imagine how they would cry if they couldnt have there sc ? now that would be fun to see

I do think that "personal rewards" are still basically guild based, they get units to keep fighting, they get SoH fragments which helps the guild and they get FP which helps both them and the people they help in guild, which makes them a stronger guildie. People say "Selfish" But in the end they might just be mad because they put the harder work in and other people are benefiting, as for me I'm quite glad to hit 100 att and let others farm, I say go ahead. Its great to be nice :)

Ezelprime

Private
Every player has the chance to have great city with high attack boost and ability to fight. It`s not the system`s fault that majority of the players haven`t enough skills to improve quicker and they spend 3-5 years to get a medium quality city. Blame yourself for not being able to fight on GBG as much as you want.I have completed the game in 1.5 years, equal chance is given to everyone, go and do it.
Regarding points gain......points don`t matter at all, points DO NOT reflect our city`s true capability and efficiency. Only efficiency counts nothing else.You can have a 500m+ city with low fps income,low goods income and low attack boost.
I`ve gained 70m points in the last 11 days but nothing changed, it didn`t make my city better,didn`t make me a better player.Point chasing is dumb,period. I was already the 5th strongest player on Noarsil when I had only 80m points ,today I have 195m and there are only two players have higher attack boost on a world where we have 400-500-600-700m+ players.Absolute joke.
I

Ohh and here is the new GBG record, enjoy moaning.
121.PNG

r21r

Major-General
Every player has the chance to have great city with high attack boost and ability to fight. It`s not the system`s fault that majority of the players haven`t enough skills to improve quicker and they spend 3-5 years to get a medium quality city. Blame yourself for not being able to fight on GBG as much as you want.I have completed the game in 1.5 years, equal chance is given to everyone, go and do it.
Regarding points gain......points don`t matter at all, points DO NOT reflect our city`s true capability and efficiency. Only efficiency counts nothing else.You can have a 500m+ city with low fps income,low goods income and low attack boost.
I`ve gained 70m points in the last 11 days but nothing changed, it didn`t make my city better,didn`t make me a better player.Point chasing is dumb,period. I was already the 5th strongest player on Noarsil when I had only 80m points ,today I have 195m and there are only two players have higher attack boost on a world where we have 400-500-600-700m+ players.Absolute joke.
I

View attachment 21815
hahaha i will beat ya by far soon ^^

How about removing the damn siege camps and everything which modifies attrition? Attrition is there to limit how many fights can one player do so GBG is balanced, so why adding a mechanism to remove goddam balance which you wanted to achieve in the first place?

They are just diamond hungry and they will do everything they can for diamonds, they don't care about causing absolute disproportion between players and wrecking the game until money is flowing. And more they get the more they want, soon you will pay to get event buildings leveled up on maximum level.
After that who knows what's next.

But keep palaces and all bldgs. that allow for more needed fights -- like adding 3 fortresses to increase needed fights by 90%?

No -- get rid of SC's means get rid of ALL bldgs. -- you cant have it both ways.

It's all bldgs. or no bldgs.

Either way is fine with me --- not half way to suit you.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I

View attachment 21815
you remind me of the time gvg was first brought out and the players worked out how to farm points and suddenly pvp towers were being won with so many millions instead of just thousands, everyone soon jumped on the band wagon and seeing your score reminds of the players who spent every hour of the day sitting in gvg auto battling you must have a sore thumb for that score lol

Ezelprime

Private
you remind me of the time gvg was first brought out and the players worked out how to farm points and suddenly pvp towers were being won with so many millions instead of just thousands, everyone soon jumped on the band wagon and seeing your score reminds of the players who spent every hour of the day sitting in gvg auto battling you must have a sore thumb for that score lol
17k fights in a proper guild isn`t that much and you don`t have to spend hours and hours on the game but the sore thumb is true though....I did this once to make a new record but never will do it again for sure....constant boring clicking....not for me