• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: GBG Diamond Donations

Good idea or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal.

As I mentioned in the gbg feedback thread regarding the cost increase in diamond finishing of buildings. I believe there should be a guild donation facility so that individuals don't have to pay the larger amount out of their own diamond count. The whole guild could donate to spread the cost plus there would always be diamonds available if needed.
Along with this there should be a donation tab to see who's donated what and what it was spent on.

Maybe there's other things that could be implemented too such as the diamond costs all through the game having a reduction in cost because I think inno is missing a trick here. For instance I'm in SAM and you can pay 20 or 30 diamonds to finish a mars ore production but it doesn't reduce at all. If it counted down I'd probably spend a few diamonds to finish it off.

Balance:

Shouldn't affect the rest of the game

Abuse Prevention:

Can't see how it could be abused in any way.

Hopefully this is in the correct format now.

Last edited:
Perhaps if Diamonds earned during GbG go straight to the Guild Treasury?
No I don't agree with that because it should be up to the person to decide if they want to donate or can afford to donate compared to others. The rewards should go to the person as it is now otherwise it's not really a reward. Some people spend a lot on diamonds others rely on the rewards to do other stuff like expansions.

Knight of ICE

This has been proposed more than once and it is on the DNSL
  • Gifting diamonds, buildings, inventory items. The developers are aware that players would like something for this
As part of the feedback it has also been forwarded to the devs. As is listed, they are aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.